Test your knowledge with 1200 Q&A for the EM Boards app, which includes review questions and answers that mimic the EM in-service residency exam and the EM boards.
There are 100 questions for each area of emergency medicine: internal medicine and surgery specialty areas, dentistry, trauma, obstetrics, pediatrics, toxicology, environmental, psychiatry, radiology, dermatology, EMS, and bioterrorism.
Concise rationale for correct and incorrect answers is discussed to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and fully understand the material.
· Answers are accompanied by detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers
· Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
· Stat tracking to provide overall performance, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
· Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
· Ability to save test and resume at a later time
· Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
· Timed practice test to help establish pace
· Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need note taking
Very good and helpful app and questions.
Would have been good to have an option for note making in the app as well.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.