With 1Question, kids answer educational questions to earn screen time minutes in their favourite apps.
Frustrated by the amount of your child’s screen time? Wish they were more motivated to learn? We can help! The 1Question app is a new approach to managing screen time, which helps make screen time productive and makes learning fun.
1Question is a fun, educational app for kids in which they learn to earn recreational screen time. Parents control the learning topics and get real-time progress reports.
1Question requires kids to answer study questions, in a game-like format, to earn screen time. The app makes mastering Maths, English, and other educational material as easy as learning the latest TikTok moves. It was created by parents and teachers making it easy to use, plus it’s backed by research to help motivate learning and maximize engagement. And on top of that, it helps to reduce arguments over screen time!
Much like sneaking vegetables into a cake, 1Question is sneaking micro-learning moments into your child’s screen time. Our award-winning app gives parents control over screen time by setting a study-to-playtime ratio and delivering learning games to kids.
It’s so beautifully simple, we can’t imagine any parent not wanting to download 1Question.
THE BENEFITS OF USING 1QUESTION:
- Enables micro-learning opportunities through screen time
- Allows parents to select learning topics that benefit their child
- Deciding on settings with your child creates a positive learning experience
- Provides you with insights about your child’s learning and ways you can support them
- Delivers fun, learning games to your child
STAY IN THE LOOP
- You can easily get a birds-eye view of all of your children in one place, pinpointing topics they’re ahead with, and ones where they need a helping hand.
POSITIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCES
- Our AI‘s advanced logic charts a customised pathway through the content, built to reinforce the strengths and nurture the weaknesses of each child – so every 1Question really counts.
- 1Question integrates micro-learning moments into the way children already use their devices.
- It helps children and their families build positive reinforcement and share every win together.
PARENTAL CONTROL OVER SCREEN TIME
1Question gives parents control over how screen time is spent
- you choose which apps or app categories kids can unlock when screen time has been earned
- the app sets the recreational to screen time ratio
- If you’re a parent or guardian, you know that complete restriction doesn’t always get results. 1Question doesn’t block apps – it uses flash card style questions to unlock apps!
- Reduce arguments over screen time.
1Question’s range of curriculum-aligned topics continues to grow, but here’s a selection of our current mathematics options.
- Place value
- Odd/even numbers
- Roman numerals
- Minimum iOS 16 for iPhone or iPadOS 16 for iPad
- At least one device your child accesses
1. Download the 1Question app onto your device. Set your child’s grade.
2. Download the 1Question app onto your child’s phone or tablet, or switch modes on your device. If applicable, pair the 2 devices, and select apps to be accessed with questions.
Unlock additional features and content with one of our subscriptions.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION
Any data we collect is used to improve your 1Question experience. We will never sell or share your information without your consent, and we do not show any in-app ads to children. We never allow critical apps, such as calls and text messaging, to be monitored or compromised.
Got a question for us? Check out our FAQs at https://1question.app/
• Adjust how quickly your child earns screen time. Look for the earn rate slider under your child's profile settings
• Improvements to speed up sign in when using email
• More landscape-friendly screens for iPad users
• Bugs eradicated
Ratings and Reviews
Let’s me feel like a good parent again
This app is excellent. I want my kids to be contactable but they then spend all day on the phone. These apps give me the peace of mind that I can encourage learning and reward it. Honey works best.
Simple to use and set up. Couldn’t be happier.
Such a great idea…
I love the idea of my kids actually learning while using their device…. I also secretly think they enjoy the challenge and reward of doing the questions.
This is Amazing
I’m a math learner so this app doesn’t make me get screen time, I just do it to learn!😂 I’m a year 5 student and this app has helped me out a lot!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1Question Pty Ltd
- 71 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1Question Pty Ltd 2022