** Please consider upgrading to Pro to support better hands-on learning & PBL. You get more features & richer functionality with the same simplicity. All In-App purchases but "Remove Limits" are being retired but previous purchases will be honored and can be restored. Thanks! **
30hands Storyteller is the easiest way to tell a story, explain a concept or flip a classroom. Create a multimedia presentation in minutes and publish it as a video to share. We designed the tool to be simple and fast, so it takes backseat to learning and expression. In a single class period, students can complete a video activity. Mapping these activities to a longer project helps students make PBL projects authentic and fun.
Whether you are in Kindergarten or College, 30hands Storyteller helps you learn better by following UDL principles and getting you to think and create iteratively.
Why upgrade to Pro?
- No limits!
- Short Video Clips can be used as slides
- Enhanced Drawing
- Share-a-Slide for easier collaboration and communication with parents
- Stop Motion videos can be created to demonstrate motion and processes
- Integrated with Google Drive for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Easier Google Classroom assignment hand-ins
- Integrated with Dropbox for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Bring all slides into 30hands in 1 step then narrate + annotate to create a flipped video or project video
- Output for flipped videos can be published at High Res for easier reading
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Storyteller focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY(TM). Drag photos, images or video clips around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, record audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by student or teacher. Finally, the presentation can be published to the Camera Roll or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
Registration in the mobile app provides login credentials for the 30hands Cloud Community site at http://K12.30hands.com.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos, draw slides
2. Arrange them by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish as a video to the Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google, 30hands
30hands Learning develops technology & services geared at getting students to THINK and CREATE.
• Touch to save slide image to camera roll / photos for sharing or reusing in another slide
• Select multiple drawing objects to move, resize, stretch or delete in Enhanced Drawing
• Preview your narration when drawing, so you know how to enhance your scene or drawing
-- 1. Draw a storyboard slide
-- 2. Narrate your script
-- 3. Enhance the storyboard with Enhanced or Basic Drawing
-- 4. Listen to your narration while you enhance
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really great app for creating simple slide shows. I have used it with my 4 year old and she found it very easy to create a narrated photo story. I will be using this app with my class of 6 year olds.
The 'save to camera roll' feature is excellent and something that other apps don't offer.
I would love to see an update to the app that would allow photos to be edited (crop, zoom, rotate ....) and the option to add music.
Thanks for a great app!!!
Great for everyone!
So easy to use, save and access. Great way to present ideas, lesson plans. A most worth while purchase.
- 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 30hands Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Add Video Clips $2.99
- Dropbox Integration $2.99
- Add High Resolution Video $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.