“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports all recent iPhone and iPad models since the iPhone 4. Includes native iPad support.
This update fixes a crash on startup for iPhone 6s Plus users as well as iPad mini 3 users. For iPhone 6s users who tried the last update, please try again, as a code merge issue led to the fix not being deployed.
This includes the fixes and improvements from the major refresh (4.4.4):
- Fix for Twitter authentication issues which caused problems during login and sharing to Twitter.
- Update to the latest Facebook and Twitter SDKs
- Fixes for a few UI layout issues and small bugs throughout the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App With Shortcomings
I have taken 360 QTVR images for years, usually with elaborate gear. This is easy to use and if you take some care produces well stitched immersive panoramas. Obviously the new Apple Camera panoramas are better for a single sweep pano, but this app allows for a full 360 degrees with sky and ground as well.
Shortcomings are the inability to continue sweeping about to REPLACE sections where a poor stitch has occurred and also the poor handling of differing brightness levels in areas of the sky near the sun. An initial sweep about to SET A FIXED brightness level would be a good idea.
2 more things to make the app perfect
Love this App as I am heavily into making my own sphere photos for use in VR projects. It's the best you can get for iOS at the moment. All it really needs now is the ability to AE lock so it doesn't hunt exposure when moving around. That would save a great deal editing the photos in post.
And also a cardboard/headset mode like streetview. The app is already solid, just needs that extra bit to make it perfect :).
Great and useful
Great app, however, I have two devices that is like to be able to share in app rather than going to the website, or at least be able to send a like to the website so that other parties could see Panorama mode (not having to flatten to send).
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.