Scoring a card game of 500 isn’t the fun bit. You have to find your pen and paper, look up the scoring chart, and then do all the calculations to work out who is winning. It takes you away from the best part of playing 500. Playing 500.
500 Rules is a scoring companion app that's designed to let you play more rounds of the card game 500. It’s designed to keep you playing as quickly as possible. In fact, you don’t even need to open the app until the first round of 500 is complete.
- Fast. No set up. When the round ends, use the lightning fast app to determine the score.
- Offline. Great for when you're camping, or stuck in an elevator.
- Quick Reference. Can't remember if 6 spades or 6 clubs are worth 40 points? Bring up the bidding score card from inside your game.
- Multiple games at once. If you really love 500, you might have multiple games on the go. Or maybe you just want to see the history of all the games you played.
- Quickly reference the bidding score card from inside a game
- Small interface optimisations for the iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but effective.
Makes scoring easy and supa quick.
Like the score card
Simple and effective score card - couldn’t work out a way to add in points for tricks won outside of bidding
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.