People use idioms to make their speech more attractive and impressive. Idioms are a way to make language more vivid and descriptive. Idioms add color, depth, zest to a story.
When you learn English idioms, you take English out of textbook and into the real world. The English language can be considered as being made up of two components: "Textbook English" and "Natural English".
Natural English is spoken at an informal level, and it is the idioms in the language that give it a natural, conversational and creative feel. So, if you want to speak English fluently, just like a native speaker, it is important that you learn English idioms.
Benefits and Features ….
- Learn Natural English just like an native speaker.
- Make your spoken language more vivid and descriptive.
- Alphabetically sorted idioms.
- Quick access via the Letters of the alphabets.
- Bonus Jokes pages for a bit of fun.
- Try the Idiom Quiz Challenge and see how well you know your idioms.
Please Visit www.BubbalooDigital.com for other great titles.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Albert Chan
- 27.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.5.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 BubbalooDigital
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.