ACNH Travel Guide is the ultimate companion app for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It provides you with all the information you need while playing the game, and lets you track your progress as well.
This is the most complete companion app you will find. ACNH Travel Guide includes bugs, fish, DIY Recipes, furniture, clothing, fossils, flowers, villagers, wallpapers and floorings, art, songs, shells, tools, reactions, events, and even fruits. You can also use the app to keep a track of your daily tasks, turnip prices, and visitors. The app is very easy and fast to use, with no ads, no locked features, and no subscriptions.
- Detailed information on fish and bugs, so you know exactly when they are available, for how much they sell, and much more
- Browse all DIY recipes, see what they sell for and the materials needed
- Check detailed info on entire catalog, including all furniture and clothing and all their variations
- Keep a list of daily tasks to make sure you never forget to talk to your favorite villager or plant a money tree
- Track your turnip prices and see them visualized on a graph
- See a full list of all flower colors, including information on how to get hybrid flower colors
- Track your progress on the bugs and fish you've caught, the DIY Recipes you've unlocked, the fossils you've found, and more
- Quickly see what's available to catch right now and this month
- See all the information on all the villagers in the game, including their personality, birthday, and best gifts for them
- Quickly see the upcoming events and villager birthdays
- See all possible Nook Miles Islands and what sets them apart
- Quick search through all items, and optionally filter by just the items that are available right now
- The names of all items can be shown in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
- Supports both Northern and Southern Hemisphere
- Supports changing the time in the app for time travelers
- Export and share all lists in text or CSV format
- Dark Mode is supported for all those nightly play sessions
- All data is available offline, so you can use the app even while you're on the go
- The data in the app is updated regularly and downloaded automatically in the background
- Fully native app that's fast and feels right at home on iOS
- No ads, no locked features, no subscriptions. All features are always available
Every adventurer needs a Travel Guide, and this is just the one for all New Horizons players.
This is a third-party app and not affiliated with Nintendo Co. Ltd.
Thank you all for sharing your ideas, suggestions, and feedback! This update brings several new features:
- Visitor Tracker
Keep track of visits by Redd, C.J., Label, and others. It integrates with your Daily Tasks as well, so you'll never forget to rescue Gulliver again!
- iCloud support
All your data is now stored on iCloud, so it's synced to all your devices and will still be there if you ever reinstall the app.
- Best Gift Recipients
In addition to the best gifts for a villager, you can now also see who of your villagers would like a clothing or furniture item the most.
There are several other smaller improvements to the app as well:
- Share lists as an image
- Separate section for all posters, including non-villager posters too
- It's now possible to collapse sections in lists...
- ... and tap on a section header to narrow down on just that section
- More compact layout of the items list on the More tab
- Added the option to hide any card on the Home tab
- Search for clothing by Label theme
- Group wallpapers and flooring by interactivity
- You can edit your own tasks after you created them
Many thanks to everyone who helped me test this update!
If you are encountering any issues with data synchronization, please reach out to me using the button on the More tab, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
If you like the app, please help spread the word by telling other AC players about it, or by leaving a rating in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great ACNH tracking app!
I’ve had this app since about a week after release, and I love it! The app is constantly updated with any new in-game content as well as new app features.
If you’re looking for an app that gives you information on which bugs and fish are available at any time of the day, or a checklist for your bug catching and fishing needs, this app has it all. Recently a K.K Slider album checklist feature has also been added, so if you’re looking to track that as well, this app’s for you!
I do also have some reccommendations for the app, which mainly are for notifications to be added. It would be great to be notified on the day that a villager has a birthday, or the day before cherry blossom season ends, just as a heads up to tell us those things. It’d also be great if we could select which widgets we want on the home menu, as some of them I don’t ever use. As well as that, a furniture category could be added so we can wishlist which furniture we want using the heart button you can toggle.
Overall, this is a great app that will allow you to track many aspects of the game such as bugs & fish. It also has extra features like progress bars and is also able to tell you when, for example, a villager birthday is coming up soon, or a event is on today all in the app, available as soon as you open it. I’d reccommend this for any New Horizons player!
One of the best ACNH apps available!
I downloaded this about a week ago and have been so impressed with how thorough and comprehensive the app is. It helps me remember all my daily tasks, track my recipes and furniture, and look up values and attributes of everything in the game. Plus it gets updates so regularly that I never feel like I’m missing out on functionality.
My only addition I would love to see is to customise the home screen with your island name and some fun facts about it just to personalise it further.
Otherwise, this is a fantastic app if you want to further enhance your ACNH experience!
This app is really so far beyond how good it needed to be. It tracks an enormous amount of in-game items and the dev stays on top of ongoing discoveries.
One thing that really stands out to me is the design, this dev has nailed this 10/10. I have never seen any app, so perfectly use the standard OS views and still feel so unique.
The presentation of data, so clear, uncluttered, focused on relevancy. It looks so obvious but you only need to try other apps and sites to realise the thought that went in to it.
The dark mode colouring...just spot on.
I know I’m raving but people, this app is just amazingly well done. If you’re tracking your AC collections, don’t even bother with anything else. Forget your spreadsheet, forget all those sites and wikis, just pay for this. There’s zero chance you’ll be disappointed and it keeps getting updates!
Just buy it already!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words!
- Jeffrey Kuiken
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jeffrey Kuiken
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $4.49
- Kind Tip $1.49
- Amazing Tip $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.