Aconex is the #1 cloud platform for managing information and processes on the world’s largest construction and engineering projects. Access all your project data on your mobile device anytime/anywhere. Connect with your team and keep things moving while maintaining the highest levels of security.
- Documents & Drawings: Review documents and drawings. Add mark ups and comment as you go. Easily exchange information with other apps.
- Project Mail: Control project communication. Create or respond to mail. Distribute information to other parties on the project.
- Tasks: Access unread, outstanding and overdue tasks.
- Photos & Videos: Attach photos or videos to mail and RFIs.
- Work Offline: Continue to work offline, creating mail and accessing local documents. Syncing occurs automatically when connectivity is restored.
- Store Files Locally: Keep files on your device until you’re ready to share them with the project by using the “My Mobile Files” feature.
• Multiple Select field is supported as part of Form & Restricted Fields.
• Response Time frame will be supported as configured.
• General improvements and Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Didn’t expect the app could be worse than the website, but it is!
I’d give it less 1 if i could.
Terrible search function, no fields to filter your search, can’t type an asterisk to find all documents in a series of numbers, missing half of the website interface (eg where are workflows?), the list goes on and on...
We have just commenced using Aconex on a new project of ours. I was really looking forward to being able to use the app interface for our project on my iPad Pro. It barely works and hangs when you open a mail thread... needs a lot of re thinking. For a company of this size and the fees charged, this app should be cutting edge !
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review the app. We would like to inform you that this app is scheduled to be retired soon.
We do have a new app named Oracle Aconex that is optimised for all devices. We recommend trying that app.
Once again thank you for taking time to provide us feedback.
Dreadful, iPhone X interface can’t get past opening screens
I can’t even get past the initial opening screens on the app as the User interface is just in the top quarter of my screen and I can’t close it. I can’t comment on the functionality of the app as I can’t get into it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.