Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
• Interactive Tutorials: Found within the new Home section, interactive tutorials provide a free way to learn a wide variety of editing techniques while working within the app. Access tutorials from a range of professional photographers and photo educators, and apply the edits, step-by-step, right within Lightroom. More tutorials and authors are being added all the time.
• Inspirational Photos & Edits: Found within the new Home section, browse through different categories of photos and tap to open and see how the photo was edited, step-by-step.
• Texture: Accentuate or smooth medium sized details such as skin, bark, and hair with the new Texture slider, available in the Effects section, Local Adjustment Brush, Radial Filter and Graduated Filter.
• [Premium] Group Albums: Invite friends, families, coworkers, and others to add their photos to your albums.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.3 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Turkish and Indonesian Language Support: Halo to our friends in Indonesia and merhaba to our Turkish friends!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. The new rebuild is amazing.
Except for not being able to export high resolution images. I just want to be able to export large printable jpegs. High res versions. The highest export jpeg is 72dpi. I’ve had all my gear stolen (traveling) and I’m trying save images from my camera to my phone and upload them to the cloud in a high res version for printing later on but it’s not possible. Amazing app, but without a high res option for export, even just jpeg, it’s not complete for me. But killer app apart from that!
Great program but has it’s issues
Started to use this to manage my photos, edit them and share across all of my devices.
I have to say although it is pretty easy in many ways there are some things that aren’t particularly intuitive or even seem dumb.
Having to manually tell Lightroom to update the view of a folder to show images you have just exported to it is IMHO stupid - I am sure there is some great excuse related to syncing etc. but come on it is just cumbersome.
I have also mistakenly added stars to every image, somehow, which has basically wiped on the ratings I had painstakingly added. (Should the program not ask if your sure?)
Also lost lots of metadata because you have to manually tell lightroom to save all changes to the file. Ahhh
You get used to it, but I have to say, if there was a comparable program without these flaws (awesome photographer control) I would probably jump.
Also issues with smart folders (shared across devices) keeping up to date with the folders they are based on. Stupid system
Anyway, the program is awesome in many ways for being able to apply edits across many photos etc.
If you only want to use your photos within Lightroom, then fine. But if you plan on saving a few images to your device or share them to another mobile app I wish you the best of luck...
The app has the most ridiculous bulk select feature I've ever seen (if you want to easily select a large number of images). First, if you swipe your finger from one image to the next it doesn't pick up the rows so you have to swipe over every single image. That doesn't sound too bad, except that it doesn't scroll the view once you get to the bottom of your screen and to make matters worse, once you've selected a group of images in one go, you can't do it again. It unchecks them all. I am literally about to throw my phone at the wall. How this passed QA testing is beside me.
- Adobe Inc.
- 211.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $14.99
- Premium $7.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.