Discover the Tales of Esperia
A classic RPG with stunning visuals. Embark on a voyage of wonder in enchanted lands.
The battle doesn’t stop when you log off. Level-up even while you’re AFK, and reap the rewards when you next log on - so you can jump right back into the adventure.
Over 100 Heroes in Seven Factions
Build the ultimate team from a range of heroes and battle your way to the top.
Strategy Is Key
Level-up, equip and build an unbeatable lineup to overcome your enemies in battle.
Adventure and battle await you in Esperia! Summon JOKER and QUEEN now for the ultimate PERSONA5 X AFK Arena crossover experience.
“When AFK Arena approached me for a partnership, I downloaded the game to see if it was fun and a good fit... the game has since consumed my life. It's literally the first thing I check when I wake up. This is not a joke.” - Markiplier
About Subscriptions and Apple Website Subscriptions
1. Pricing & Billing Cycle
Enable “Subscription (Weekly)” within the game for $0.99 a week, which will be billed weekly (every 7 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
Enable “Subscription (Monthly)” within the game for $2.99 a week, which will be billed every natural month (every 30 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
2. Subscription Content
Subscribers will be eligible for certain perks during the subscription period, including:
- Team Bounty Quests +1
- Increases AFK Rewards Gold Quantity By +10%
- Increases King’s Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Faction Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Campaign Mercenary Uses By +1
- Guild Coin Drop Quantity +10%
- Labyrinth Token Drop Quantity +10%
3. Automatic Subscription Renewal
The App Store subscription is auto-renewed with payment confirmed via your iTunes Account. Users can manage the auto-renew manually through the iTunes/Apple ID Settings Manager. The subscription will auto-renew for the assigned billing period if the auto-renew feature is not turned off 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
User Agreement https://www.afkarena.com/en/service.html
Privacy Statement http://www.lilithgames.com/privacy_lilith.html
5. Subscription Cancellation
If you would like to cancel your subscription, go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device --> ‘iTunes & App Store’ --> tap ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’. Enter ‘Account Settings’, tap ‘Subscriptions’ --> ‘Manage’ and select the subscription for ‘AFK Arena’ to cancel it.
1. Added the new limited crossover event hero: JOKER - The Leader of Few Words.
2. Added a new event that allows players to exchange JOKER. Players will not be able to exchange this hero immediately, but shall be able to collect the corresponding tokens and exchange them when the exchange function will become available.
3. JOKER’s Bountiful Trials event will be available.
4. Added the new limited crossover event hero: QUEEN - The Courageous Tactician.
5. Added a new event that allows players to exchange QUEEN. Players will not be able to exchange this hero immediately, but shall be able to collect the corresponding tokens and exchange them when the exchange function will become available.
6. QUEEN’s Bountiful Trials event will be available.
7. A new PERSONA 5 Dimensional Hero promotional event is now available. Players will receive an 85% discount on the first PERSONA 5 hero that they purchase while the crossover event is running.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
2. Added the adventure "The Arid Badlands" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
3. Added the adventure "The Hazy Timberland" to the Wandering Balloon feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 24-50.
4. Added a new “Hero Popularity” feature, which allows players to see which heroes are popular within certain chapters, as well as heroes’ Signature Items and Furniture trends. This feature can be found on the “Heroes” page.
5. If a player becomes stuck at a particular Dismal Maze stage within the Arcane Labyrinth, they can choose to refresh the enemy’s formation. A total of 3 refreshes can be used per round.
6. The player limit for the Friends List has been raised to 40 players.
7. Optimized the interactive experience of the Oak Inn’s furniture recycling feature.
8. Players can now hold down on a hero’s avatar to view more detailed information about them within the battle log. Players will not be able to view detailed information for heroes that have been generated by the system.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Optimized the brief descriptions of many heroes.
2. Fixed several relics and Dismal Luck effects within the Arcane Labyrinth, which were incorrectly taking effect against summoned entities.
3. Grezhul - The Corrupted
- Reworked the ability “Demonic Assault”. For specifics please view the in-game ability description.
4. Oden - Bitterblight
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the Ultimate ability “Soul Burn” from correctly removing all of an enemy’s Energy.
5. Brutus - The Blood Claw
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the ability “Last Gasp” from taking effect.
6. Ezizh - Hellborn
- Fixed an issue that was causing the animations of the ability “Feeble Mind” to still be played despite being used against an enemy which was immune to control abilities.
7. Zolrath - Voidbinder
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Zolrath’s Ultimate ability “Time Rift” from being triggered when he suffered fatal damage for the first time while under the transformation effects of Pippa’s “Transmogrification” ability.
8. Alna - The Frozen Mother
- Optimized the triggering effect of the Signature Item ability “Unrelenting Heart” once the item is enhanced to +30. Now, if Alna’s health is below 50% after receiving damage, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” will be triggered.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AMAZING WITH POTENTIAL BUT...
One of the most addicting and well made games I’ve played in years. AFK arena has HUGE Potential although is quickly at risk. The games general structure has been perfected but there is a huge flaw.
The problem is the entire games progression in itself, needs a constant flow of cash to be playable. I’m level 61 at chapter 9 with only 2 legendary grade hero’s (yellow). I’ve already spent around $100 on the game and have been playing for maybe 3 weeks now.
The problem is I can only play this game for about 30 minutes... once every 3 days. Yes you heard me. There is no content within the game. You hit a progression wall after a few hours and have to spend hundreds of dollars just to keep playing throughout the hours. There’s no repetitive content within the game, once you get outgeared and outplayed, you have two options. Spend hundred of dollars every day, or wait a week for AFK rewards to build up. I love this game but this problem will soon be the result of players disposing of the game especially me.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your comment, we will keep optimizing and updating the game, and strive to provide players with a more balanced version. If you have any suggestion for improvement, please feel free to contact us via Facebook (@afkarena) or in-game support.
AFK Arena CS Team- Ego
Almost nothing to complain about
I’ve been playing the game for a few months now and I love it, I play it almost every day. The way the progression works is perfect to move a little bit every time you play and if you get stuck you can do some grinding or waiting a few days. The character designs are amazing and if you have a favourite you can work it up to be one of your best units. I have by no stretch of the imagination a super strong team but it always keeps up with the levels, I haven’t felt the need or gotten stuck enough that I needed to pay for anything but would just because I like the game. The only complaint I have is the way they advertise the game, this is an awesome game and I don’t understand why the developers think they need to advertise it falsely, be proud of what you made and own it, I only hope you can keep this game going the way it is
Dear developers, I’ve seen your game on a lot of ads and thought it was cool I downloaded it and it was amazing this is honestly my favourite game I like it much more than raid shadow legends the only the I don’t really like is that when you summon a hero it isn’t as exciting as raid hopefully expecting a more exciting summon scene like raid or even better in the next updates I would really like more games like this one thanks keep up improving the game and making it better I also wish I could sell my double ups and triples in the store to other players who need it and they sell their doubles and triples the more the better the hero the more it costs around 1-2 milllion coins for a legendary and 10 million for a mystic plus anyways keep on improving the game even though there’s nothing to complain about thanks.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 278.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Pack $1.49
- $4.99 Pack $7.99
- $9.99 Pack $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.