The world’s first Collaborative Farming Solution that enables farmers and agronomists to truly work as one. Agworld’s document management, data capture tools, farm maps, library of labels and SDS and communication tools improve your workflow and increase your production efficiency.
Agworld’s full-featured iPhone app is the most convenient way to access, capture, manage and share your farm data from anywhere. The truly online / offline app allows you to get things done while in the field, even without an internet connection. The app automatically syncs all your information to your secure account once you are back in range.
- Record your observations and recommendations quickly using an app that is designed to be used in the field.
- Get an overview of your clients' information and activities at a glance; receive alerts of field activities and client job progress for truly powerful in-field decision making.
- Access up to date product labels and SDS when you need it.
- Write the fastest, most accurate recommendations by applying existing templates to auto-populate the required fields of a new recommendation.
- Follow the turn by turn GPS directions to the location of your jobs.
- View your interactive farm maps, yield and sampling results created by your Agworld agronomist with just a few taps.
- Discover field insights by yield data, total cost to date, the number of jobs due and your planned/actual gross margin across all your fields, right on the maps page.
- Map your fields by driving around its boundary.
- See your to-do, done and draft jobs for a quick way to stay on top of your tasks.
- Use the handy library to look up product labels and SDS.
- Plan and budget your season in under 10 minutes using templates loaded from the Agworld website.
- Accurately calculate your tank mix using the built in calculator.
- Convert individual fields into actuals from multiple field recommendations.
- Operator users and farm assets will be sorted alphabetically in the authoring form
- Many other fixes and improvements throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
Phone App much improved
After a few years of not using Agworld, the improvements to the usability of the iPhone app are great.
Or the lack of it.
I requested by both email and the chat page for my login details as it’s been some time since I’ve used Agworld on a pc.
This was some 18 hours ago and still no reply.
Now I’m not a subscriber to Agworld and I don’t know if would make any difference.
I’ve used Agworld for over ten years on a free farmer subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're sorry to hear this, we normally have a strong focus on giving our customers the best experience possible, especially since you've been using Agworld for 10 years! We'd love to help turn your experience around.
You should be able to reset your password through this link: https://my.agworld.com.au/users/forgot_password. If that doesn't work, we have a support team based in Perth you can access by phone on 08 6230 2290 (between 8am and 5pm AWST), or by email: email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
It is good in the fact it is easy to use, compared to their pc model. Needs a few more features built in. Such as a scanner for bar codes for easy product entry and ability to take pics within the app and apply them to particular tasks.
- Agworld Pty Ltd
- 157.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2019 Agworld Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.