Disclaimer: This app is intended for entertainment purposes only. Any results provided by the app are an approximation "only" and should not be used to determine whether you are fit to drive or operate machinery.
This app is approved scientifically by ahev.com and 05.com.au. It uses lay terminology for ease of application and use.
Enjoy life whilst being informed of low risk guidelines to alcohol consumption and the effects of other drug use on reflexes and senses.
Test your reflexes in a series of tests and learn about Pupil sizes and its relationship to drugs.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New name, new icon!
- Awareness Quiz now displays the 'correct answer' for any incorrect submissions
- Revamped 'Home' screen for quick access to key functions
- Ability to 'SKIP' initial control tests upon registration
- New links to various government departments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick and easy
I was able to accurately get my blood alcohol content, does save time and worry of driving after a few drinks would recommend to anyone!
- Robert Kaldawi
- 6.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 AHEV
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.