Make travel effortless with the Air NZ mobile app:
• Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
• Turn your phone into your ticket. Scan your mobile boarding pass to print checked bag tags at the kiosk, board your aircraft, and if you’re eligible, enter the Air New Zealand lounge.
• You can hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants cannot currently be supported.
• Check-in online, from anywhere, and use your boarding pass straight from the app or send it to Apple Wallet.
• Notifications remind you of key flight information, and let you know if anything changes – you’ll never miss a beat.
• Don’t queue for coffee – order from your phone and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to collect.
• Quick links in to book or change flights on the fly.
• Stay organised – add flight details to your calendar, and share them with others.
• Know what to pack, with weather notifications for your destination.
• Track your Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points balances, view your benefits and latest activity, or access your digital Airpoints card straight from your phone, plus find Airpoints Partners to help you earn Airpoints Dollars every day.
• Get great deals on the go – check out the Best Fares section.
• Receive offers for travel related goods and services we think you might find interesting and relevant.
Things not as effortless as they could be? We’d love to hear your suggestions or issues - use the ‘Help and Feedback’ menu to see your options.
Note - Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• It’s here. Check out the revamped Latest activity section on the Airpoints screen to make it easier to view your Airpoints™ and Status Points transactions. Just click ‘View Latest Activity’ and let us know what you think when prompted.
• We’ve heard you like to stay in the app to complete certain tasks so we’re trialling a new way of presenting website links. If you’re part of the trial group, let us know what you think – use the ‘Help & Feedback’ link in the ‘More’ menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Good to keep flight details and info in one place via the app. Was useful during the fuel crises for alerts. Also able to get the gate number for connecting flights before it is posted on the board. Use the app to check in so u can use your phone for scanning the auto checkin barcode (else they say u have to print it)
I recently travelled to Auckland & upon checking in I realised I had bought my old expired passport with me. I was taken to a supervisor to review my options & staff were amazing. Fortunately my husband was able to deliver my current passport to me.
Good on you Air New Zealand for you excellent customer service & reassurance I would be travelling on a much needed trip.
Kind Regards Carey
Very handy app
I find it useful & refer to it regularly.
It covers my needs with regards to my flights; it’s easy to use & find what I’m looking for.
- Air New Zealand
- 126.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Air New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.