*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Mojave!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
- Fixed GSuite login issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s ok but import from Apple Mail doesn't really work
AirMail looks quite nice but I must admit I was disappointed with the import option when first setting up.
The import from account settings doesn't actually work, I selected my user account as per instructions but once this is done nothing happens…no import. I checked with the help chat but they just suggested to setup each account manually, I know, not too difficult but I have a number of email accounts with emails going back many, many, many years so I have to download all again for each account and scroll through the full list to ensure each email downloads.
The import needs work so that all accounts, emails, folders etc from Apple Mail are automatically copied from the user account straight into AirMail…surely not that difficult.
Exceptionally efficient email client
I have used Airmail from its first version and now am at Airmail 3. I manage 3 Work email acc; 2 Faculty email acc and 2 personal accounts - all from a single efficient and practical interface. Able to see them all or any one of them and link to multitude of other services. Works well with Exchange as well as Google apps mail. App specific password and google authentication are a breeze.
Selecting and deleting syndicated emails other repetitive bulk emails are easy.
I am yet to learn to use the full power of this app and have not used the iOS app (although have bought it). It would be nice if I could import the settings and the emails to the phone as well.
Airmail chat support was very useful and timely. I upgraded to the new 2018 MBP and was able to transfer all the accounts and preserved emails to the new computer directly by copying the data folders with help from the support team. Worked flawlessly.
I would highly recommend this app.
Airmail3, as close as it gets
I have spent many years searching for the « perfect » email app, and each time there is some important feature lacking - a different feature missing in each different email app. Airmail3 is the closest to perfect I have found yet. The setup is very simple, account recognition makes most accounts a breeze. The UI is efficient, both in screen utilisation and user productivity. Key features like delayed send, and snooze are included, as well as integration with other apps such as Todoist. Perhaps best of all is the support. I just had a problem resolved within minutes by Steven. No other app, period, has had such support. If you have iOS devices as well as your Mac (who does not?), it is well worth getting both licenses - the iOS app is virtually the same as the macOS version.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 56.3 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Monthly $4.99
- Airmail Pro Yearly $16.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.