AiRXOS’ Air Mobility Platfom helps government agencies, municipalities, regional aviation authorities and private sector operators manage and meet the increasing demand for sophisticated and safe UAS operations.
AiRXOS' Air Mobility Platform offers these features and more for unmanned operations in the United States:
- Supports both LAANC auto-approval and Further Coordination requests
- Checks for airspace advisories and conflicts
- Displays weather information for upcoming flights
- Clearly presents Part 107 rules
- Provides deconfliction of flights between all AiRXOS users
- Provides in-flight conformance monitoring and alerts
- Displays conformance volumes and real-time in-flight trajectory
- Supports 1:many operations through flight deconfliction
AiRXOS' Air Mobility Platform mobile app offers these features for unmanned operations in Australia:
- Access to CASA’s RPAS platform for unmanned flight information
Bug fixes and enhancements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.