With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• Control Lights with Siri Shortcuts - Under App Settings, you can now set up a voice shortcut to control your lights and light groups via Siri.
• Behind the scenes improvements to power future features
• Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixed infinite spinner when exiting the Add Camera modal on iPad
- Fixed Missing Shades icon on Today Widgets
- Fixed Highlights issue when entering app from a Siri Shortcut
- Fixed Highlights issue where Save/Share buttons would disappear after replay
- Fixed UI issues on camera peek-in view during camera installation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not always working
Most of the time ok but sometimes the app doesn't connect to the system and have to use the panel or remote to control.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry to hear that this is the kind of experience you are having. We would like to assist with this, but the information provided here is very limited, so we were unable to locate your account to investigate the cause of this, as it is unusual. Please contact us at Questions@Alarm.com, and include "iOS App Review" in the subject line. We may need to get your Authorized Security Dealer involved. However, one of our representatives will be happy to try everything they can in order to help, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Bug - Alarm notifications
Alarm duress button was triggered 3 weeks ago
After logging into app 3 weeks later, alarm notification still persistently displays - this notification should no longer appear
Unable to make notification disappear unless app manually logged out and back into
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out about this so we can help. We're sorry that notification was persisting like that and we would like to get some specifics from you so that we can improve this situation. This forum doesn't provide us any information about your account. If you contact us directly we can quickly and easily get the information we need. Please contact us at Questions@Alarm.com, and if you include "iOS App Review" in the subject line, our support team will be able to prioritize your message.
Taking more than 10 minutes to disarm, through mobile app. Have to wait till😡
- 185.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.