Keep your home or business connected, protected and one step ahead with Alarm.com. Our technology connects your security, locks, lights, video cameras and more into a single system that protects you from crime, fire, carbon monoxide and even water damage.
Our all-in-one app for iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch makes it easy to:
• Control your entire property remotely
• Know what’s going on with intelligent alerts and live video feeds
• Automate your daily security routine and other time-consuming tasks
Our Apple Watch-supported features make connecting with home or work as easy as checking the time, with alerts, video clips and a full range of smart controls accessible right on your wrist.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
Our smarter home security features include:
• Control your security panel, locks, lights and more from anywhere
• Get alerts when people enter and leave, or when there’s unexpected activity
• Watch live and recorded video from indoor and outdoor cameras
• Customize your video alerts to see specific activity only
• Talk to visitors through your doorbell camera and unlock your door from the same screen
• Use Scenes commands to activate multiple devices with one touch
Our smarter business security features include:
• Arm or disarm your security panel across multiple locations
• Get alerted if the store opens late or an employee accesses a restricted area
• Get smarter video alerts that highlight specific types of activity
• Automate your lights, locks, thermostats and more
• Track and manage access to multiple properties
• Buzz open your access control doors from the Doorbell Call screen
• Respond to alarm events and alert emergency personnel
Dependable in emergencies and helpful every day, Alarm.com is the all-in-one solution for the connected, protected home or business.
Add, delete, and edit your geo-fences (now called "Places") via the app from your mobile device. Enable location sharing from the Location Services (formerly "Geo-Services") screen under App Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Not always working
Most of the time ok but sometimes the app doesn't connect to the system and have to use the panel or remote to control.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry to hear that this is the kind of experience you are having. We would like to assist with this, but the information provided here is very limited, so we were unable to locate your account to investigate the cause of this, as it is unusual. Please contact us at Questions@Alarm.com, and include "iOS App Review" in the subject line. We may need to get your Authorized Security Dealer involved. However, one of our representatives will be happy to try everything they can in order to help, and we hope to hear from you soon.
App takes an inordinate amount of time to load. Arming and disarming, when it works (50:50) takes long time. Quicker to get out of car (in pouring rain) trudge to front door and use control panel. Oh and while I’m at it why in this day and age can’t the app talk to the control panel???
Taking more than 10 minutes to disarm, through mobile app. Have to wait till😡
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 198.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.