The wallpapers are alive!
Most people know they feel relaxed and good when they’re outside, but not everyone knows there’s scientific evidence about nature’s healing effects, said Dr. Eeva Karjalainen, of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. According to Karjalainen’s research, blood pressure and heart rate are lowered by being in nature; so is the production of stress hormones such as cortisol.
If you can’t get to some real live greenery, You can use Alive Wallpaper to get close to nature while you are stuck in your room.
• Select from many HD themes: Beach, Ocean, Skies, Fireplace and more.
• Show/Hide Desktop Icons: It can be used as a curtain to hide desktop icons, in case you are having a presentation and you want to hide all the mess on the desktop.
• Relax, Breath and free your mind from stress while you're watching the beautiful nature from your desktop.
New HD live wallpapers
Ratings and Reviews
This is an incredibly clever piece of programming. I used to be a programmer & it beats me how those fish tails can wag so realistically. Congratulations to the author of this program , it’s worth 10 times what I paid for it !! I love sailing through the clouds or watching the ocean lap onto the shore.
This is just great love it so nice to look at and well done,,but no music what a shame never mind still very nice,,,Thank you
Just got the app. Giving it 3 stars because it needs some fixes:
- The weather doesn't load
- There is no option to pick to open at log in
- It only displays on one desktop
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marian Raafat
- 1.7 GB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Marian Raafat
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.