The wallpapers are alive!
Most people know they feel relaxed and good when they’re outside, but not everyone knows there’s scientific evidence about nature’s healing effects, said Dr. Eeva Karjalainen, of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. According to Karjalainen’s research, blood pressure and heart rate are lowered by being in nature; so is the production of stress hormones such as cortisol.
If you can’t get to some real live greenery, You can use Alive Wallpaper to get close to nature while you are stuck in your room.
• Select from many HD themes: Beach, Ocean, Skies, Fireplace and more.
• Show/Hide Desktop Icons: It can be used as a curtain to hide desktop icons, in case you are having a presentation and you want to hide all the mess on the desktop.
• Relax, Breath and free your mind from stress while you're watching the beautiful nature from your desktop.
New HD live wallpapers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an incredibly clever piece of programming. I used to be a programmer & it beats me how those fish tails can wag so realistically. Congratulations to the author of this program , it’s worth 10 times what I paid for it !! I love sailing through the clouds or watching the ocean lap onto the shore.
Amazing but would have loved some sound
Amazing but would have loved some sound!
Just got the app. Giving it 3 stars because it needs some fixes:
- The weather doesn't load
- There is no option to pick to open at log in
- It only displays on one desktop
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.