A brand new cloud service like never seen before. Finally giving families time and reducing conflict.
Far more than a simple parenting tool, Allow2 is a life-changer. For the first time, technology is providing an answer instead of more problems.
Do you want to smooth out family life? Have a new tool to assist in targeting behavioural issues and/or reward and re-enforce good behaviours? How about collaboration with spouse and caregivers as well as schools? And, ultimately, to be able to control usage, times, day types and restrictions with a flick of a finger?
The iOS client is only a part of the solution, the real power will come from the Allow2 platform as more device manufacturers and software developers incorporate the Allow2 platform through the free APIs.
So, please visit the web site via the support link, have a read about what we are doing, introduce us to others to gain some support and lets all work together to make family life as enjoyable as it can be.
* Set default day types for children (holiday/school day/sick day/etc)
* Quickly override days (so if a child is home sick or you forget to set a holiday you can quickly do so from your phone)
* Children can to make "requests" that you can action from your phone
* Restrict children from certain activities for a period of time
Does this cost anything?
You can use Allow2 for free if you only have 1 child and up to 2 devices or services. If you have more than 1 child or more than 2 devices, you will need to maintain an active subscription.
Auto renewable subscription terms:
* If you have up to 6 children in your account, you can choose from 2 options:
- A monthly subscription for $3.99 USD;
- An annual subscription for $32.99 USD ($2.75 USD per month)
* If you have more than 6 children, you need to select the “Tribe” subscription:
- An annual subscription for $49.99 USD ($4.17 USD per month)
* The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set out in Apple’s “App Store Pricing Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription renewal date.
* You can cancel a subscription at any time by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done at least 24 hours before the subscription renewal date. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required in order to make changes in the app and view the most up to date information.
- Completely new interface
- New navigation, faster actions and shortcuts
- New Siri shortcuts
- Enhanced requests/discussions features
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Allow2 Pty Ltd
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 Allow2 Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Family $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.