Allowance & Chores Bot makes it easy to keep track of your family's allowances and chores. With Allowance & Chores Bot, children won't lose or misplace paper money and you won't have to keep track of allowances and chores by hand.
If your family has more than one device, Allowance & Chores Bot will automatically keep your whole family’s allowances and chores in sync. Unlike other allowance and chore apps, Allowance & Chores Bot does not require any third-party service or special setup to sync all your family’s devices. Allowance & Chores Bot does this automatically.
With Allowance & Chores Bot you can create a daily, weekly, or monthly allowance for each child. Each child can have their own rate of periodic allowance, or you can give them allowance payments based on the completion of chores, or a mixture of both. It's also very easy to assign chores to multiple children and even automatically rotate chores between children.
Each chore can be a one time chore, or repeated on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. Each chore can be configured so completion is required for the child’s periodic allowance, or the chore can be configured as an extra reward in addition to their allowance.
With Allowance & Chores Bot, you can approve or unapprove all allowance and chore payments for up to 30 days.
Kids see how much they have saved and when and how much they’ve spent. They can watch their allowance savings grow with the Allowance Graph and see how much savings they'll have in the future. Kids can see what chores need to be done and check them off when completed. Kids can receive chore reminders without having to open the app.
Allowance & Chores Bot gives you everything you need to manage your children’s allowances and chores and teach them about saving money, spending money, and earning money.
* Automatic sync between multiple devices - no setup required, just login with the same email and password.
* Set up daily, weekly, or monthly allowances.
* Rotate chores between children.
* Assign chores to multiple children.
* Choose whether allowances accrue automatically or only after parental approval.
* Keep track of how much money children have saved.
* Deduct money from a child's account when they spend money.
* Easily withhold any number of future allowance payments as punishment.
* Supports many international currencies.
* Supports several pretend currencies like Points, Smiley Faces, Federation Credits & more.
* Give rewards for good behavior or good grades.
* Allowance Graph lets you see a 30 day history of savings, spending, and chore activity.
* Receive reminders when you forget to approve an allowance or chore payment.
* Photos can be added to each chore to help kids understand what needs to be done.
* Pre-readers can have things like chore names, chore descriptions, allowance amounts and savings amounts read to them by the app.
* Approve or unapprove allowance and chore payments for up to 30 days.
* Optional parental passcode stops kids from making changes without permission.
* Optional child passcode allows children to block siblings from having access their account information.
* Works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Fixed incorrect updates to the main screen.
Fixed radix mark used in edit fields for non-US locales.
Fixed text to speech for currency amounts that were getting incorrectly rounded up.
Ratings and Reviews
This app looks like it will help me getting my kids to do a few chores around the house and keep track of their spending money. I mostly got it to help track birthday and Christmas gift money without having to give my 6 year old wads of cash! I haven't had to set the table, unload the dishwasher or put out the garbage this week, so something is working.
Simple and well thought out
I started off on chore monster, it was a fight to get the kids to stop mucking around with all the extras and Disney advertising. This is clean cut with no distractions and works well. Looks good the kids like it. A voice over to speak instructions. Photos to show examples and just the right amount of customisation. First app in a long time that I actually am impressed by. (A little crash every now and then, is the only flaw).
Updates have fixed, no crashing. Plus I had a question it was answered in an hour. Seriously good customer support.
Does the job!
My only complaint is the interface doesn't feel snappy.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.