Alto's Adventure 9+
A serene snowboarding odyssey
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
We've updated Alto's Adventure to introduce a handful of quality of life improvements and to better support a number of recently released devices, including:
• Improved ProMotion support for iPhone 12, 13 Pro/Pro Max and iPad Pro devices.
• Native resolution support for 2021 iPad Mini.
• Improved Zen Mode swipe input detection.
• Texture compression improvements for iOS 12.5.5 devices.
• General usability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
In this gorgeous twist on the infinite runner, you guide an agile snowboarder down a never-ending mountain, pulling off backflips over icy chasms and grinding along rooftops in sleepy villages. Simple one-finger controls make it instantly accessible, but tackling each level’s trio of challenges requires deft reflexes. With its exquisitely rendered visuals, soothing music and finely tuned gameplay, Alto’s Adventure is simultaneously serene and exciting.
Very relaxing game, a suggestion though...
It is a very awesome and relaxing game. A suggestion is that you can edit your Zen mode. So you can see total distance travelled and add the Trick score interface too. And also add the elders in it as well. Basically, make the Zen mode a place where you can choose to turn off/on many elements which is in the original run. It might sound stupid but I really want to see my total distance travelled after I finish Zen Mode and also be able to battle against the Elders in Zen Mode.
Thank you, very good game and I think I will definitely download Odyssey when it comes out!
Aso add more stuff to your shop. Gathering coins becomes meaningless once you can't even spend them much stuff.
Loved Alto’s adventure and completed it. Can’t wait for Alto’s odyssey.
Now... let’s talk business. How about you make some money out of this one? Let people buy coins if they want - there were many opportunities where I would have gladly paid to speed up coin collection to upgrade my wing suit. I ended up completing the game with a level 2 wing suit because I just couldn’t accumulate all the coins needed.
Anyhow and regardless, looking forward to the new game! Push notify us when it’s ready.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 234.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.