Amaroq is a lightweight universal client for any Mastodon instance! Simply enter the instance you belong to, log in, and enjoy the all the wonders of the federated social network from your phone.
Features include but are not limited to:
• View all your timelines, whether it's your home, local, or federated
• View and follow all your friends' profiles
• Search your favorite hashtags
• Emoji support for your statuses
• View and participate in threads
• Gif and video upload support
• Multiple instance support
We may be simple now, but there are many plans ahead! If you got any suggestions to improve Amaroq feel free to toot @eurasierboy on mastodon.social or email at email@example.com!
Version 1.1.18 has some more bug fixes and iOS 13 compatibility adjustments.
• Fixed a crash from attempting to view video content on iOS 13 devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Mastodon App by far
Been using it for over 12 months. Little trouble, and when I did have a question, it was answered promptly.
Stable, reliable, and kind to your phone.
Hell, I even sent the bloke who wrote this app $20 USD in appreciation. A “value for value” exchange, even though he gives it away for free.
If you’re using Mastodon in a mobile browser, this is superior. Get it. Use it. If you get value from it, send the guy some “value” back
I'm a Twitter user who just created a Mastodon account. And I just installed this App and I have to say it's fantastic. Really well designed. Now to find someone to follow ...
- John Gabelmann
- 24.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020 John Gabelmann
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.