Want to access information about your finances on your iPad? Welcome to the first app in Australia where you can view your AMP banking, superannuation, insurance and investments, all in one place. It makes it quick and easy to explore and manage your finances on the couch.
- transfer money using BPAY
- set up new BPay billers and payees
- manage both personal and third party bank accounts
- view AMP Bank statements
- check your super balance
- start bringing your super accounts together
- see how your investments are performing
- check your insurance inside and outside super
- see whether your beneficiaries are up to date
- set up banking and super alerts
- start bringing your super together
- secure access via a four-digit PIN you create when you register
- use our interactive calculators to help you explore your finances
- Have quick and easy access to your adviser
- keep up to date – complete or change your contact details.
*Available features vary depending on the AMP products you hold.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Like it but could be better
I like the app.
In transaction view the ability to filter is limited to a list of options only. This is very poor. There needs to be the ability to filter on any text I type in.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mark, Thank you for your suggestion, our mobile app allows you to search transactions by text, however the iPad app does not offer this feature yet. I will forward this suggestion onto the mobile development team. Many Thanks, Olaf.
Very functional, however entering a new external account is frustrating/impossible. I tap the button to add a new account but of course the details are in an email. Switching to Mail (or to any app) closes the add new account screen. I eventually gave up and went to the website.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and the suggestion. I will forward this onto our development team. Many Thanks, Olaf.
The app needs to be multiply user. My wife and I both have AMP super but only one user per device is restrictive. Simple to fix.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.