*** Featured in the Top Books apps in US, UK, Australia and Switzerland ***
Have the wisdom of Sri Anandamayi Ma all in your pocket!
Sri Anandamayi Ma (1896~1982) was an Indian saint from Bengal. Swami Sivananda (Divine Life Society) described her as "the most perfect flower the Indian soil has produced." Precognition, healing and other miracles were attributed to her by her followers. Paramhansa Yogananda translates Anandamayi as "joy-permeated". This name was given to her by her devotees in the 1920s to describe what they saw as her habitual state of divine joy and bliss.
* Over 120 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote; shake for random quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, Annamalai Swami, Adi Shankaracharya, Swami Vivekananda, Yogananda, Ramakrishna, Anandamayi Ma, Swami Sivananda, Ashtavakra Gita, Avadhuta Gita, Swami Prabhupada. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
- Fixes crash in iOS 12.
- Updates app for larger screen phones (removing the "black bars")
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.