Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Celebrate our 5th Anniversary with a Fan-Tastic Hat Event!
Play the Tower of Fortune from July 30 to August 8 and win new hats designed by the Angry Birds 2 community! Gear up with the new hats and join Fan-Tastic Adventure.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app ��❤️❤️❤️❤️��
There is a large editing community on Instagram, we edit pictures of our favourite celebrities and of our favourite shows. However, when we have finished the edit, that we spend hours on, getting the right transitions and effects on the clips or pictures, the quality of the video goes from 1080p to looking like it the content was filmed or photographed with a potato. Frankly, it’s frustrating because we want people to see the quality that we edit at and the quality of the uploads just mess with the effects and transitions. This is the same with the audio, I have had multiple uploads were the audio just gets ruined because of the quality, it turns the bass of the music shaky and pitchy, the sound is not attractive, people work hard to make these audios.
Love the game, it’s so addictive but can cost a lot especially if your one who refuses to loose. Only part I hate is if you run out of birds before you finish a game it costs you to continue and you get 3 more birds. My kids and I don’t have a problem with that but it’s a bit much when you might have to continue a few times and each time you do the price goes up but you still only get 3 birds and most of the time they’re not the most useful ones. I don’t mind paying as we all play but if the price goes up then give the more useful birds or give an extra birdwatching time.
It’s also annoying when you play and your progressing to the top, it’s one thing if you choose to quit and go back to the bottom, same with the winning streaks, but it really is annoying when the app freezes so it doesn’t matter that you can’t continue cause you have to close the app and go back in which then puts you back to the bottom or beginning, which after paying so can progress all the money that might have been spent has just gone down the drain. Fix these 2 problems please and I’ll be happy for my kids to continue using your game. Until then no more.
Fun at first until you realise that there’s a point at which progression requires your hard earned cash. The two times black pearls which give you 2x the amount of pearls doesn’t always work especially when you get higher amounts of them 🤑 shady.
When playing multiplayer you start off with opponents at your lvl, towards the end we’re the loot is good you get matched with opponents 10x even 20x out of your league. Not only that it’s not live so matching algorithms are obviously rigged🤑. All the levels are basically the same, each lvl has a chance at being two layouts meaning in each lvl the lvls have that chance. The game doesn’t reward you enough for progressing through the campaign, just a couple chests every now and then that give you 150 or less feathers, we marketers call it drip feeding- a little keeps you always desiring more as human nature deems it so. Perfect game for kids to be drawn into transactions even adults😉 but hey what can I say do whatever is necessary to make outrages amounts of cash that probably appears as 10 figure numbers on the devs screens😂😂👌🏼
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 882.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $1.49
- Precious pouch of gems $7.99
- Blue's Bling! $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.