Anime fans love AnimeLab!
AnimeLab is the best way to watch anime hits and simulcasts direct from Japan. Thousands of episodes are available to watch free. New shows are added regularly.
Shows Now Streaming Free:
- Dragon Ball Super
- One Piece
- The Promised Neverland
- Naruto, Naruto Shippuden & Boruto Naruto Next Generations
- Death Note
- Tokyo Ghoul
- One Punch Man
- Sword Art Online
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Assassination Classroom
- Blood Blockade Battlefront
- Nisekoi False Love
- My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu
- Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon Crystal
- Attack on Titan
- Death Parade
- Fairy Tail
- Black Butler
- Psycho Pass
...and many more!
- Choose from Japanese with subtitles (available to free users) or English dubs (available to Premium Members)
- Watch as much as you want, whenever you want
- Send to your big screen through Airplay, Chromecast or WebOS TV
- And much much more…
AnimeLab Premium is a paid membership that gets you ad-free access to the entire AnimeLab catalog - including English dubs, simulcasts without delays and everything in HD.
- Subscribe to AnimeLab Premium for AU$8.99 per month or AU$89.99 per year.
- Paying with an iTunes account makes it easy to subscribe to AnimeLab Premium. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase.
- AnimeLab Premium subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior of the end of the current period. Renewals will be charged at AU$8.99 per month for monthly subscribers or AU$89.99 per year for annual subscribers.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
• Users can now share shows and movies on other apps like Messages, Slack and Twitter using the Share Sheet
• Fixed the cancel subscription button to redirect users to the correct settings screen for subscription management
Ratings and Reviews
It’s really good I’d you don’t have money for Netflix
NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE
BEST ANIME APP EVER!
This is a really good app If you don’t have any money to get Netflix, you can watch anime’s once they are released and there is only 1 - 2 adds. Also adds tell you about new anime’s and seasons. Sometimes the add can be about new mini figures, once I watch the add the add makes me wan’t to buy the mini figures. I would also like to say there isn’t all the anime but it’s good enough for all the anime’s to be mostly free. There are adds that are making you get premium, I’m okay with it cause the 30 day trial was actually the best thing that happened to me. I know it’s not you but I just kinda wish there were a season 2 of Seprah of the end. I know you did not make it and you aren’t the one who is responsible for this. I also thing you should add a thing where anyone can watch 3 movies only and that would make me rate you guys 10 stars. I have another account and I might rate you guys again but today I’m just giving you 5 I know a lot of people might complain about my response but I’m just saying this app is amazing could you guys just upgrade it a bit. I just wanna point I also would like the English version on the anime free I would love that. You don’t have to do any of that changes it’s okay I am enjoying it right now son you don’t have to change it at all Also I would like to say there are lots of grammar mistakes
Hello dev, I’m writing to you about two things, 1. My anime lab account keeps on singing me out every now and then and so I have to get my dad to fix it so that’s a nuisance. & 2. WHY DO U ONLY HAVE ENGLISH DUBBED ANIME IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE I MEAN ALL ANIME ORIGINATED FROM JAPAN SO OFC THE DUB WOULD BE JAPANESE BUT FOR SOME FRICKING REASON U DECIDED TO MAKE ABOUT A QUARTER OF THE ANIME’S INCLUDING THE GOOD ONES LIKE “ that time I got reincarnated as a slime” & “ miss kobayashi’s dragon maid” & “Black clover” AND MUCH MUCH MORE. SO THEN I AM ONLY ABLE TO WATCH 3 EPISODES AND ITS SUCH A NUISANCE SINCE I CANT WATCH ANOTHER FRICKING EPISODE AND THAT KIND OF ANGER AND STRESS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY LITTLE BODY. So I ask u this dev, please please PLEASE fix this glitch of mine, idk if someone is hacking my account or I just watch to much anime and anime lab is just processing all of them but pleaaaaaase fix this major glitch and also please fix the whole dub being English thing, if AnimeLab weren’t so awesome I would’ve given this 1 star instead of four. But as I was saying, other than those two major problems, animelab is a great starting point for starter weebs ( ofc that’s not me, I am a super mega ultra weeb as they say, and I just can’t watch on crunchy roll since I’m not 17) so I have been watching every single anime that I can and most of them are totally awesome so thank u dev for reading this (IF U ARE HMMMMMMM) and that is my review.
I’m a subscriber but I’d like a few improvements
The selection and quality is great and I use this service much more than Netflix. A couple improvements I’d like to see both for the app and the AnimeLab service and I’ll rate this app 5 stars:
- Continue playing your shows from where you left off easier. I find more often than not it shows a list of episodes that the app considers I didn’t finish watching, because I skipped to the next episode without watching the credits. When I click on the name of the show itself, I have to scroll through pages of episodes to find where I’m up to. I find this feature is far superior on the PS4 app.
- CC support - my son is deaf, so I usually watch in Japanese with subtitles so we can enjoy the shows together. Sometimes though I’d like to watch the English dub with subtitles, but this isn’t even an option. Can we please have subtitles with English dubs as an option? I know there’s often differences in the subtitles vs the dubbed version but it’s close enough most times for both hearing and hearing impaired to enjoy watching together.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Madman Entertainment Pty Limited
- 115.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © AnimeLab™ 2015-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $8.99
- Yearly $89.99
- Monthly $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.