Anime fans love AnimeLab!
AnimeLab is the best way to watch anime hits and simulcasts direct from Japan. Thousands of episodes are available to watch free. New shows are added regularly.
Shows Now Streaming Free:
- Dragon Ball Super
- One Piece
- The Promised Neverland
- Naruto, Naruto Shippuden & Boruto Naruto Next Generations
- Death Note
- Tokyo Ghoul
- One Punch Man
- Sword Art Online
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Assassination Classroom
- Blood Blockade Battlefront
- Nisekoi False Love
- My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu
- Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon Crystal
- Attack on Titan
- Death Parade
- Fairy Tail
- Black Butler
- Psycho Pass
...and many more!
- Choose from Japanese with subtitles (available to free users) or English dubs (available to Premium Members)
- Watch as much as you want, whenever you want
- Send to your big screen through Airplay, Chromecast or WebOS TV
- And much much more…
AnimeLab Premium is a paid membership that gets you ad-free access to the entire AnimeLab catalog - including English dubs, simulcasts without delays and everything in HD.
- Subscribe to AnimeLab Premium for AU$8.99 per month or AU$89.99 per year.
- Paying with an iTunes account makes it easy to subscribe to AnimeLab Premium. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase.
- AnimeLab Premium subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior of the end of the current period. Renewals will be charged at AU$8.99 per month for monthly subscribers or AU$89.99 per year for annual subscribers.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Fixed a bug where users with a lapsed subscription were unable to restore in-app purchases from the previous update. To restore in-app purchases, please use the "Check In-App Purchases" button on the Account tab (where applicable).
Ratings and Reviews
Been with AnimeLab since the start
I first found AnimeLab when it was in its testing phase with the website and it would ask questions and ask for suggestions on how the site could improve. It's come along way and is increasing the number of anime it has available. You must understand that it takes time to accumulate a wider number of shows that AnimeLab can supply. However they do a great job in choosing up and coming, new, interesting shows that always are amusing and that you can easily get addicted to watching. Along with containing a lot of the classics, AnimeLab is an amazing, easy to use site that allows watching in HD quality with premium accounts available which are very much worth the little extra each month. As a member since the start, AnimeLab has never failed me. The only downfall is the number of Anime on the site, but that will only increase in time and so show your support!
Good but 1 Problem😐
I love AnimeLab it’s a great app! I downloaded after hearing my friend had it, wanting to try it and I was really happy with it because there were shows in English and also some in Japanese etc.❤️😃I was watching my hero academia after watching some other series and I realised that you had to have premium to watch the last episode or so which didn’t really bother me.🤷🏼♀️BUT I recently came back today to watch more my hero because I hadn’t watched it in a while and realised in season 1 and 2 around half of the episodes you had have premium for! And I can’t watch anymore(I’m up to season 3 btw) because the rest of the season episodes you have to have premium to unlock!😩😭Which I am kinda distraught about! So it’s ok if you don’t, but I’m sure not only me but other people who don’t wanna buy premium or have premium want to be able to only watch like half the episodes of a season, so I would be beyond incredibly happy if it could go back to Laos it was like before with the last couple of episodes of the last season be premium it would make it a lot easier to stay up to date!😕😢But overall it’s a pretty great app!😋but I would definitely rate it a 4 or 5 ⭐️🤩if this wasn’t the case!!🙂
3 stars is being generous
If you asked me last year, I would have given AnimeLab 5 stars. They were a top quality streaming service for Anime and one I was happy to pay for premium service along with CrunchyRoll.
Then they sold out to Funimation. This means all new content release requires you to use the Funimation app or website to watch. Funimation is trash. It is not at all user friendly and does not even come close to the standard of quality service I was use to with AnimeLab. Funimation is so bad that within an hour of attempting to use it, I gave up and uninstalled it on all my devices.
I did not unsubscribe from AnimeLab however, as there was still old content I enjoyed watching such as DragonBall Z. But that’s gonna be gone too.
I have now cancelled my premium subscription. With no new content of the new season anime, (locked behind Funimation trash) and the loss of the old good anime I enjoyed to watch, this service is no longer worth my money or the 5 stars it once deserved. Even 3 stars is being generous and only given out of respect of what it once was. Rest In Peace AnimeLab. You will be missed
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Madman Entertainment Pty Limited
- 146.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © AnimeLab™ 2015-2021