Anime fans love AnimeLab!
AnimeLab is the best way to watch anime hits and simulcasts direct from Japan. Thousands of episodes are available to watch free. New shows are added regularly.
Shows Now Streaming Free:
- Dragon Ball Super
- One Piece
- The Promised Neverland
- Naruto, Naruto Shippuden & Boruto Naruto Next Generations
- Death Note
- Tokyo Ghoul
- One Punch Man
- Sword Art Online
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Assassination Classroom
- Blood Blockade Battlefront
- Nisekoi False Love
- My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu
- Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon Crystal
- Attack on Titan
- Death Parade
- Fairy Tail
- Black Butler
- Psycho Pass
...and many more!
- Choose from Japanese with subtitles (available to free users) or English dubs (available to Premium Members)
- Watch as much as you want, whenever you want
- Send to your big screen through Airplay, Chromecast or WebOS TV
- And much much more…
AnimeLab Premium is a paid membership that gets you ad-free access to the entire AnimeLab catalog - including English dubs, simulcasts without delays and everything in HD.
- Subscribe to AnimeLab Premium for AU$7.99 per month or AU$79.99 per year.
- Paying with an iTunes account makes it easy to subscribe to AnimeLab Premium. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase.
- AnimeLab Premium subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior of the end of the current period. Renewals will be charged at AU$7.99 per month for monthly subscribers or AU$79.99 per year for annual subscribers.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Fixes possible issues with loading show pages
Improved image loading
Modified some UI elements for future iOS version support.
Fixes some UI issues and crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Been with AnimeLab since the start
I first found AnimeLab when it was in its testing phase with the website and it would ask questions and ask for suggestions on how the site could improve. It's come along way and is increasing the number of anime it has available. You must understand that it takes time to accumulate a wider number of shows that AnimeLab can supply. However they do a great job in choosing up and coming, new, interesting shows that always are amusing and that you can easily get addicted to watching. Along with containing a lot of the classics, AnimeLab is an amazing, easy to use site that allows watching in HD quality with premium accounts available which are very much worth the little extra each month. As a member since the start, AnimeLab has never failed me. The only downfall is the number of Anime on the site, but that will only increase in time and so show your support!
I’m a subscriber but I’d like a few improvements
The selection and quality is great and I use this service much more than Netflix. A couple improvements I’d like to see both for the app and the AnimeLab service and I’ll rate this app 5 stars:
- Continue playing your shows from where you left off easier. I find more often than not it shows a list of episodes that the app considers I didn’t finish watching, because I skipped to the next episode without watching the credits. When I click on the name of the show itself, I have to scroll through pages of episodes to find where I’m up to. I find this feature is far superior on the PS4 app.
- CC support - my son is deaf, so I usually watch in Japanese with subtitles so we can enjoy the shows together. Sometimes though I’d like to watch the English dub with subtitles, but this isn’t even an option. Can we please have subtitles with English dubs as an option? I know there’s often differences in the subtitles vs the dubbed version but it’s close enough most times for both hearing and hearing impaired to enjoy watching together.
Hello I’m a avid user of Crunchyroll ever since I switched to anime lab things have been much better. There have been more available anime better video quality and a custom user friendly platform. This is incredible and at a time my premium did not work and I contacted support which responded incredibly quickly help me and redirecting me to a source that can help me. Unlike many other company’s which take days to weeks to respond. I really love crunchyroll and all and what’s in it. My only complaint isn’t about AnimeLab but the whole anime industry it self and that is because animators get payed like scrap. I really hope you can invest and start donations to animators that are barely living of the wages they get. Please help the animators out by donating directly to animator funds and such as. Animators are the little nail that keeps the big structure up. 💗
- Madman Entertainment Pty Limited
- 103.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © AnimeLab™ 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $7.99
- Yearly $79.99
- Monthly $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.