The Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board (APESB) was established as an independent body in February 2006, as an initiative of CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (now Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand). CPA Australia, the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) are the three Members of the APESB.
This app is integrated with APESB’s website and allows you to:
- Read updates on developments in Australian Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards;
- Obtain information regarding APESB’s governance, Due process and work program;
- Access the APESB Standards and Guidance Notes which include the Code of Ethics, Quality Control and Risk Management standards, as well as, a range of professional standards addressing non-assurance services such Forensic Accounting Services, Valuation Services, Taxation Services, Financial Planning Services, Compilations, Trust Accounts, Insolvency Services and Due Diligence Committees;
- Access Exposure Drafts and information regarding current standard development projects;
- Read and view APESB’s thought leadership activities, e-news, presentations and submissions.
We have redesigned our app and integrated with our new website.
Please update to the latest version.
- Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board Limited
- 8.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.