The Qantas Wellbeing App lets you earn Qantas Points for being active.
How does it work?
The App tracks and measures your activities like walking the dog, riding your bike or swimming in your local pool and then rewards you with Qantas Points.
Track and Earn
Used in tandem with your iPhone or wearable device the App allows you to set goals, take part in group challenges, and earn Qantas Points.
How do I get started?
Earning Qantas Points in the Trial
Download the Qantas Wellbeing App and simply start walking, running, swimming, or cycling over the next 28 days and you’ll earn up to 1,500 Qantas Points - that’s the same rate as someone who has an Eligible Qantas Insurance Product.
When the Trial is over, but not the points
You can still earn Qantas Points after the Trial’s over. Continue using the App without purchasing an Eligible Product and earn Qantas Points at a reduced rate each month.
To earn more Qantas Points, simply purchase an Eligible Qantas Insurance Product.
Here’s how to use the App:
• Connect your phone to Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin or Strava
• Complete Daily and Weekly Step, Cycle and Swimming challenges
• Take part in the seven day Friends Challenge
• Collect Badges for reaching milestones
• Invite your friends and family to join you in a Friends Challenge
• Receive notifications that help motivate you
• View your step statistics
The App is compatible with:
• iPhone 5s (or above) operating on iOS 10.0 (or above) using Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin or a wearable compatible with the Apple Health (such as the Apple Watch)
• iPhone 5 and 5c operating on iOS 10.0 (or above) using a Fitbit or Garmin
* The Qantas Wellbeing App is offered by Qantas and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and 13 years of age or over to use the App.
Small improvements this release, including:
- We fixed a bug affecting users travelling across timezones.
- We updated the ‘Health Data’ page in ‘Settings’ to increase transparency on Data Privacy and to enable you to erase all BMI and blood pressure data.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, it really got me active
I got on the App initially to earn points but after the month trial ended the points awarded are so minimal it’s now worth it. However the challenge of setting and exceeding your daily, weekly and friend challenges are so engrossing that I went from about 5,000 steps a day to an average of between 10-15,000. I’m so much more active now and walk all the time and feel great. I love the step challenges and have hit 30,000 steps in a single day and walked the equivalent of Syd to Melb and back 3 times over in less than a year. I love the app and feel so much better for it - thanks guys.
Love this app
Since using this app my steps each day are my number one priority before the day finishes. I park as far away as possible to gain more steps, the dog gets more walks each day than ever before. Then I broke my foot and was devastated as everything came to a halt. As a gift to myself when I recovered I bought an Apple Watch. Best thing I ever did. Now I exceed all my challenges every day. The absolute bonus of all this is the extra QF FF points I receive each statement.
It has changed my life and motivates me every day to exercise.
Thank you so much. 🤗
Sleep record needs more calibration
As you don't have contact us with in the app, it's taken me 2 months to find this method of contact . Why do you penalise reward points if the app records exactly phone down time and use time at exactly the same time? Twice I plugged in the power at phone down time and you did not reward that sleep time . Also I see regardless of amount of time , points are the same - very little phone down time earns the same points as a long phone down time . If you can detect when the phone is put down, why not reward more points for exceeding scheduled time ? Surely that is a health behaviour worth fostering ?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.