Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is Australia's best and most reliable. Verified to clinical standards, it contains over 26,000 Australian foods including many popular fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows for a quick comparison between foods of their kilojoules, calories, carbs and fat. By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium and alcohol. Make dieting easy with the information to accomplish your weight and health goals.
Have you noticed a problem with the app or the database? Please submit a ticket through the support link below rather than just leaving feedback, so we may have an opportunity to work with you to identify and resolve the problem.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Facts is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at http://www.calorieking.com/terms.
Food database update.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but has bugs
I am think that it is great you can search and thing for the nutrition fact but sometimes when I spell something wrong it doesn’t load and I get annoyed but still a great app I think that it is still a great app🙂 and also it glitches if I try to type something exotic in but other wise good
Hungry people complain more
The app is great. You can look up all food types and a lot of brands quickly and easily. Ignore the whingers who want an app that does absolutely everything; you want to know the calories, carbs and sugar content, then this app will do it. And it’s free, so...
Slow to update but now its here!
Thank goodness. My endocrinologist recommends this app for those of us watching our carbs. It was so out of date, I had stopped consulting it. Now, lets see how it goes :)
 Its still missing things. I give up.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 54.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (Monthly) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Yearly) $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.