With Arranged for Mac, you can split, position, and resize websites in any custom arrangement you can imagine. Create any arrangement of web content you'd like! You can even save it for later.
Pick Up Right Where You Left Off
• Everything in an arrangement is saved for later with cmd-S. Open pages will be restored to that layout: Every URL, position, size, and scrollbar is saved.
• With full keyboard shortcut support, everything is at your fingertips: Split a page (cmd-D), resize a page, and switch modes (cmd-E) quickly.
Two Modes, Infinite Possibilities
• In Edit Mode, set up your arrangement: Split any window vertically or horizontally, drag & drop local content or links, resize pages, and navigate web content.
• In View Mode, browse your arrangement: Distractions are out of the way. Content is front and center. Clicking on links will open them in your default web browser for further browsing.
Works Great With Your Browser
• Arranged complements your default web browser (such as Safari or Chrome). Create an arrangement to keep an eye on the best parts of favorite sites, build a custom status board, put feeds side-by-side, and much more.
- Bug fixes, performance & compatibility improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t handle port numbers in URLs
While I really like the concept of this app, it doesn’t work for me. If you include a port number in a URL (say “http://localhost:1234”) it passes that to Google as a search, instead of simply opening it.
Unfortunately, the “support" page doesn’t provide any way to contact the developer. It’s purely marketing material.
Joe, if you read this, please fix the port number issue and I’ll be happy to come back and update my review. As it stands, though, the app is useless for my requirements.
doest integrate with firefox at all
totally not woth $10 - it's really just a web frame application - no integration into firefox etc...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.