Do you need help making decisions? Do you get pressured into doing things you don’t want to do? Do you feel unable to speak up when you’re uncomfortable? Or perhaps you feel you can’t say no to people who constantly make demands of your time, energy and money?
Sometimes people have a poor ability to sense when their gut instinct, intuition, or heart is sending them messages that a decision is not right and they are uncomfortable. These messages are ignored and we ends up doing things, committing to things, or having things done to us that were not ok with – often regretting this in the moment or in hindsight.
What's different about this app? Other apps may help after the fact. This app is designed to be used when the pressure is on to help you hear your gut instincts in the moment!
Created by the author of How to Breakup with Friends and Clinical Neuropsychologist, Dr Hannah Korrel, this app will help you to improve your assertiveness skill and learn to hear when your gut instinct is telling you something is wrong… and actually listen to it!
- Using the decision making function, this will help you to slow down, and not rush into something you’ll regret. This will help you arrive at a decision that’s right for you and change your subsequent action by helping you to properly hear the signals of your gut instinct and intuition – it can be used prior to the trigger, during the triggering event, or after the fact on reflection.
- Specialised meditations are designed heighten our ability to hear own gut instinct/intuition/heart. Poor assertiveness can mean one’s own wishes are difficult to hear, like whispers. In the face of anxiety and pressure screaming in our minds, it is difficult to hear these whispers. Two minute meditations are designed to assist in the moment during the triggering event. Longer meditations are designed to assist building assertiveness skills over all.
- Useful phrases are also provided to help you feel confident in saying ‘no’ by actually give examples of what to say and how to say it!
Disclaimer: this information is general in nature and not designed for individual advice.
Bug fixes in meditation section
Ratings and Reviews
This app has helped me so much! It’s helped me to be assertive when I’m struggling to speak my true feeling. It’s helped me in difficult situations iv made a excuse to get to the toiled to I can practice some sentences from this app. Iv gone back out and managed to say no I’m situations I’d usually just say yes. The meditations have helped me to take hold of my anxiety and stop me feeling frazzled. I’m so glad I found this app it’s been life changing.
This app is exactly what I have needed and I couldn’t recommend it more highly!! The info is clear, simple and empowering - it has helped me to assert myself and realise the potential of my friendships and relationships too and to feel more fulfilled in them. I also love that it’s made by a professional in the area so I know that the content is legit. 110% recommend!
Power in its simplicity!
As opposed to the plethora of similar apps on the market, I find this one quite intuitive and easy to navigate. It provides an immediate solution to a problem that I’ve suffered form for a long time - finding and trusting my instincts when I’m faced with tough decisions! No hidden charges. Well worth the tiny price!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hannah Korrel
- 84.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020,HannahKorrel
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.