Use your iPad to draw on your Mac! Astropad allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Affinity, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Pixelmator, Mischief and any other Mac app you like!
With Astropad, you get the high-end experience of a Wacom pen display at a fraction of the price. Connect wirelessly or over USB for complete creative freedom.
** Requires a Mac **
The Mac companion app is free and is available on http://astropad.com.
Watch our demo video at: http://astropad.com
Astropad Standard will remain free after purchase, with continual updates to improve performance.
• Provides a natural drawing experience
• Works with any Mac app
• Delivers unprecedented image quality, no compression artifacts
• Blazing fast, keeps up with your drawing
• Bursts to 60 FPS even over Wi-Fi
• Works wirelessly or over USB
• Supports Apple Pencil
• Pressure sensitive
• Customizable shortcuts
• True Retina resolution
• Accurate palm rejection
• Pinch to zoom and pan in your Mac apps
• Apple Pencil
• "In short: it actually works." - The Verge
• "If you're a digital artist with an iPad, you need to give Astropad a try." - iMore
• "I found performance instantaneous with no lag time whatsoever." - The Next Web
• "Astropad's execution is much better...mirroring the display with zero lag and total reliability." - Gizmodo
• "Somebody should really go to Wacom HQ and make sure everyone's okay." - Uncrate
Creating Astropad required innovative new technology we call LIQUID. We tried existing technologies but none of them delivered the performance we demanded. So we developed LIQUID and we are now able to deliver incredible performance and image quality well beyond existing tools.
Powered by LIQUID technology
• 2x faster than AirPlay
• Better than the highest quality JPEG
• Designed specifically for Wi-Fi
• iPad iOS 9.1 or later: iPad Mini 2 (2013+), iPad Air (2013+), iPad Pro (2016+), iPad 5th generation (2017+)
• All Macs with 10.11 or later
What our users are saying:
“I was debating on whether or not to get a Cintiq and decided to go with Astropad/ iPad Pro. Couldn't be happier!” Dante Terzigni, illustrator
“I love Astropad – it completely benched my Wacom tablet. The Wacom is forgotten in my bottom drawer and hasn’t seen the light of day since I installed Astropad.” Erkki Alvenmod, photographer
"Great, great, great. Need I say more?" - Sherri Nielsen
“It’s a go! The latency is nonexistent compared to a Cintiq. It’s much better in so many ways and your pockets will be much happier.” Dave Garcia, photographer
"It's completely revolutionized the way I animate in Flash and Photoshop." - Ronny K.
"I levitated out of my seat when I saw Astropad, having frequently lusted after a Wacom Cintiq for years but unable to afford it. Thank you much for developing this breakthrough app." - Mark G.
"OHMYGODILOVEYOU!" - Wayne Johnson
Get in touch:
· Support: email@example.com
· Instagram: @astropadco
· Twitter: @astropad
· Facebook: facebook.com/astropadco
- Performance improvements
- Improved compatibility with Luna Display
Ratings and Reviews
Have used it twice for a few hours now and there is no lagging! Have only tried the wifi connect but super happy with it.
Works every time, all the time
Love it! Functions exactly as described, minimal lag and super easy setup. Cannot recommend it enough.
Amazing, but missing something
I love it, and it works very well. However, I wish that the colours would mirror correctly and that the pixelation when moving (using wifi) wasn’t as severe. Other than that, I’m loving it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Astro HQ LLC
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Astro HQ LLC 2020, All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.