Keep up-to-date with the Australian stockmarket for FREE. Monitor sharemarket performance wherever you are.
The official ASX iPhone app is easy-to-use and provides you with real-time company announcements, indices and delayed equity share prices. You can also receive real time alerts for announcements released by your 20 favourite companies.
- Closely monitor your 20 favourite companies
- Receive live company announcement alerts for your favourite companies
- Filter company announcements by date, time, sector and price sensitivity
- View the performance of the S&P/ASX 200 and the All Ords indices in real-time
- Search for stock prices for all equity securities (20 minute delayed)
- Review the top gains and declines for S&P/ASX 200
- Search for companies by their name or code
For more information visit www.asx.com.au/iphone.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Useful App but Completely Sick of Twitter Banner
Have used this app for 4 years now and appreciate the timely notifications for updates from companies. Don’t use this app for anything other than quick price check and price sensitive updates.
But completely sick of the banner advertising for ASX Twitter. Twitter is a dying medium and don’t understand why I would want to follow the ASX Twitter, half the posts are the top 5 risers and closing position of the 200.
can't use it
Maybe its me and I am missing something. Every 6 months I go through the same routine. I use the asx website on a mobile tablet daily, no complaints there - has everything I need to know. THEN I am perusing my purchased apps on the app store and I come across the 'ASX APP' and I think, oh great lets get it, looks like I got it before - strange I didon't keep it? I download it and within 24 hours I delete it again. Fast forward six months (always just long enough to forget the negative experience) and the cycle repeats. Its a terrible app. Very restricted funcionality. Can't recommend, will stick to the website.
It is nearly impossible to add and delete stocks from your favourites at the first go. You add and you add and you add again and it finally sticks in your Favourites if you are lucky. The Asx app is an example of why you should not have a monopoly in anything. It is the only way to get timely notifications because, well they are the asx - it is their job. But because of the monopoly , they have absolutely no incentive incentive to improve. 8 months ago there was a bug fix. What bug did you fix? It is the same trash as it has always been. Hope you get better.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ASX Operations Pty Ltd
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Australian Securities Exchange