A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device, and manage your AUM recordings. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
- Updates for iOS 14
- FileProvider plugin: fix handling of directories with many files
Ratings and Reviews
Essential tool in my musical toolbox
I work on computer and iPad, and this app allows me to shunt files back and forth with ease. You could say that, eg, Dropbox does that, too. And yes, it does. But AudioShare has a range of features specifically for working with audio files—editing, conversion, and otherwise manipulating them—that set it apart. It's marvellous! :)
If you make music on iOS, you need this app.
It’s the centre or all my audio collection, editing and moving in iOS.
It’s like a Swiss Army knife of essential audio tools that you’ll use each time you make music or record audio.
Fantastic for listening to FLAC. Files, but needs keyboard shortcuts
I downloaded this app to play FLAC. Files (Uncompressed Music Files) and its been great! My only suggestion is to add keyboard shortcuts such as Space Bar to pause and so on, but besides that no complaints.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kymatica AB
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kymatica AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.