Australia Snow Map lets you quickly view and compare snow report information for all Australian ski resorts in a single glance by showing the information on a map. With Australia Snow Map, you can:
- View currently reported 24-hour snowfall totals, 3-day totals, and 7-day totals across all resorts.
- View snow base statistics across all resorts.
- See the same statistics for past dates by swiping left or right on the map. This lets you see how much snow each resort received yesterday, two days ago, etc.
- View resort webcams and each resort's feeds from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Review detailed snow history for each resort by clicking on the resort to view the resort-specific page within the app, letting you see many days of snowfall history.
- See how snowfall amounts can vary, even among neighboring resorts, letting you find the best snow for your days on the mountain.
- See the last date each resort reported snow by clicking on the "Last Snowfall" button.
*** Find Your Snow! ***
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Australia Snow Map Pro (Optional In-App Purchase)
Australia Snow Map is free to use, but if you would like you can subscribe to Australia Snow Map Pro, which removes advertisements.
Automatically renews once per year, cancel anytime.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: http://snowmapapp.com/terms/ios/
Updates for the 2019 season including 2019 opening dates. Think snow!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but bad
Good to see all the Oz resorts on one page
Bad because one you open settings you can't close it without restarting the app. Easy fix boys or maybe PEBKAC on my behalf, take a look👍
Developer Response ,
We fixed this issue in the latest update. Thanks for pointing it out! Think snow!!
Overall the basic information is there (base, upcoming falls) but sometimes the figures disappear over the course of the day, then reappear later.
I short, snowfall centric forecast summary, updated at least every 48 hours would be ideal, even one that covers a large area - Victorian highlands, NSW highlands. A fantastic example of a 5 star+ site is Europe's 'Powder Quest' site. Maurice is da man!
Please incorporate forecasts
Really love the annotated map and historical snow fall data!
Please include forecasts to make it a “one-stop snow shop!”
- William Magrath
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-18 William Magrath
- In-App Purchases
- Australia Snow Map Pro $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.