Insert the Australian holidays into your iPhone calendar with one tap. The holidays will be added as all-day events, you don't need any subscriptions. You can also select beforehand which holidays you want to add to your calendar, and apply this selection across all years. Saves you a lot typing for the upcoming years!
Once added all holidays can be easily edited, deleted or shifted to another calendar and synced with iCal, Google, Outlook, iCloud, etc
VERY SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
- Add country flags.
- Select individual holidays and years you want to add.
- Insert into a calendar of your choice (home, work).
- Apply your selection across all years.
- Duplicate Detector, deletes duplicates caused by overlapping calendars.
- Unique Holiday Cleaner.
- No subscriptions.
THIS APP CONTAINS
- Australian Public holidays for all States.
- Notable Days Australia.
- Holidays by State.
- School holidays by State.
- Show Days (NT and TAS)
- Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish and Pagan festivals.
- Holidays of Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States.
Week numbers you can add with our free app: Week Numbers - ISO / European, US, Middle East, Simple, Custom.
- Fixed crash that occurred in some situations when deleting a holiday list.
- Updated Chinese and taiwanese 2022 holiday dates.
- Updated Tasmanian school holidays 2022.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy with this App.
Loading school & state holidays up till now has been a chore! We travel a lot (grey nomads) and having this type of information easily at hand in our Outlook Calendar is a stress saver & valuable travel tool.
We created a unique calendar to use when uploading this information which, we can turn off or on as needed. The duplication tool didn’t entirely work but that was just some minor editing in Outlook. The icons whilst pretty add a strange symbol in front of the title rendering the sort function of Outlook unable to be used.
We don’t know exactly what will happen beyond 2019 when new calendars will be required!
Overall with some tweaking a good investment.
Thank you - this app is just what I needed! I agree with the previous reviewer, for me the app would be a five-star if it had the Victorian state school holiday terms. Also, on a personal note, could you add Kyneton (Vic) Cup Day, that’s where I work and every year I have to google around trying to find out what date it is as my work closes for the Cup. Cheers!!
Stopped adding to my calendar
Worked for the first 2 years but now while it says its added Victorian holidays to my calendar no matter what I do I cannot get them to show up. Deleted the app
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devart B.V.
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Devart B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- 2019 for all holiday calendars $1.49
- 2020 for all holiday calendars $1.49
- 2021 for all holiday calendars $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.