A leading Politics journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Aimed at a diverse readership, the Australian Journal of Public Administration is committed to the study and practice of public administration, public management and policy making. It encourages research, reflection and commentary amongst those interested in a range of public sector settings – federal, state, local and inter-governmental. All submissions are double-blind refereed as standard practice.
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Aimed at a diverse readership, the Australian Journal of Public Administration is committed to the study and practice of public administration, public management and policy making. It encourages research, reflection and commentary amongst those interested in a range of public sector settings – federal, state, local and inter-governmental. All submissions are double-blind refereed as standard practice.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Australian Journal of Public Administration can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Australian Journal of Public Administration (mobile only) for 99.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Australian Journal of Public Administration (4 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Design update
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Australian Journal of Public Administration (mobile only) $159.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.