With Australian Military Bank mobile banking app you can:
- Log onto the app faster by creating a 4-digit PIN or using your fingerprint
- Check your account balance with one simple swipe (no PIN required)
- Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
- Transfer money overseas
- Pay bills via BPAY
- Change your card PIN on the go
- Lock and cancel missing debit/credit cards
- Notify us you're travelling overseas
- Review pending notifications
Things you should know:
- To use Australian Military Bank mobile banking app you’ll need to be a member of Australian Military Bank and registered for online banking. If you’re not registered call us on 1300 13 23 28.
A few things to remember about security:
- Don’t keep your PIN with your mobile device.
- Make sure you logout when you’re finished with mobile banking.
- Get in touch with Australian Military Bank immediately, if you've lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
To learn more about Australian Military Bank mobile app, please visit australianmilitarybank.com.au/faq/mobile-banking-app.
Australian Military Bank ABN 48 087 649 741 AFSL and Australian credit licence number 237 988.
Performance improvements, security updates and adjustments to framework.
Inclusion of Open Banking data sharing consent management.
Ratings and Reviews
The mobile app is slow at logging in and lags whilst operating. The functionality is not user friendly and there is no account summary functions which displays all accounts at one view.
Lets be clear. It is 2021 and this app feels like 2010
You should never judge a book by its cover, but you should most definitely judge a Bank on its mobile app. Confidence is inspired or stolen by apps.
You might think that, this bank claims to put their effort towards an in person experience over an online one.
It is a pale argument when confidence in cyber security is placed upon an app that looks it is from a decade ago.
This app is well below par, am I a customer? Yes. does this app give me confidence in the bank's ability to be up to date. absolutely NOT!
For 3 years I have used and laughed at how dated this app is, I am done making excuses for them. Sort the online experience out.
The internet and smart phones are not fads that are going to go away. The usability of this app is akin to carrying a pager or using a Fax.
Sort It Out!
It is 2021, your customers are put off by this app and probably second guess their choice in Banks each time they use this app.
Don’t judge a book by its cover, but definitely judge a bank by its mobile app
This app is simply unsatisfactory is appears to be a fish out of water.
This is without a doubt the weakest online banking experience in Australia. I challenge the online mob to find one worse.
For three years I have used this app losing respect and confidence in this banks ability to secure my data and money, when its main online image is this decade old looking app.
The internet and smart devices are not a fad that will pass.
Sort it out.
The excuse of putting efforts to in person client relationships over fancy distractions is a facile argument that is potentially hiding a lack of care for responsible banking.
This app feels so antiquated that It conjures the image of their staff being forced to work using pagers and faxes whilst typing on typewriters. It just doesn’t cut it in 2021.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Australian Military Bank Ltd
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Australian Military Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.