Autodesk® FormIt mobile app helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
Make early design decisions:
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
•Start early program analysis by tracking gross building floor area ratio while you design
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Collaborate seamlessly with your team:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Participate in real-time editing sessions with other FormIt users using either the iOS or Web versions
Hello FormIt Fans!
We hope you and yours are safe and healthy, and we’ve got a healthy dose of improvements for you!
Introducing FormIt 2021:
• Reorganized and improved the offerings in the Material Library.
• Added a new green Success message when files are successfully uploaded to BIM 360 Docs.
• Added the ability to disable the Group Work Plane in Visual Styles.
• Section Planes are now ignored when exporting to non-FormIt file types.
• Materials in different Groups now share bitmap data, which reduces FormIt file sizes dramatically and generally improves performance.
Note: files saved in FormIt 2021 (v19.0) but opened in a previous version of FormIt, or converted to Revit using an outdated Add-In, will not display or convert Materials correctly due to this change.
• Fixed a crash on Save Image.
• Fixed an issue where Tilt Face would stop correctly displaying and accepting numeric inputs when the widget's orientation was flipped.
• Fixed an issue where a Material cutout map would be ignored in the composite thumbnail.
• Fixed an issue where Flatten would flip surfaces unexpectedly.
• Fixed an issue where zooming or panning could get stuck and exhibit no camera movement in some cases.
• Fixed an issue where Merge was using a different tolerance than expected, failing to merge edges in some cases.
• Fixed an issue where selecting faces in Groups would fail to highlight in some cases.
• Fixed an issue where highlighting of identical Group instances would disappear on camera change.
• Fixed an issue where Save As to BIM 360 Docs could fail in some cases.
• Fixed an issue where trying to save over a locked file on BIM 360 Docs would result in an unclear message.
• Fixed an issue where HTML markup would be unexpectedly visible in some messages.
• The Group Work Plane may exhibit Z-fighting in some cases, including when in Orthographic Camera mode. This will be fixed in a future release.
• Edges may show through surfaces unexpectedly in Orthographic Camera mode. This will be fixed in a future release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The hardest app I’ve ever had to use!
The gestures and commands are impossible to repeat or even find at times, and the Apple Pencil doesn’t help. I’m going back to a mouse and keyboard.
Best app ever !!
Great app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great app
I shouldn't ask too muck but it would be better if there is an option to display the length beside the image drawn..just like the visual style option...
Could be good, but...
This has the beginnings of a good app but the lack of a metric option and the inability to input figured dimensions lets it down. Also found the snap really dodgy and difficult to use accurately.
I won't be using it again until a bit more work has been done to make it more user friendly and less US-centric.
- 104.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.