- New native ticket detail
- Full ticket category support
- Checklist functionality
- Improved ticket detail sections
- Expanded activity feed
- Attachment thumbnails
- New Native Add and Edit Ticket
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
New version, nothing's changed. This is still nothing more than a web app, and a poorly, poorly done one. If I was able to rate it with negative stars I would gladly do so.
This application is an insult to Autotask's customers and better be replaced with an appropriate one soon!
1. Every time you click on something, be it a back button or any clickable object, the whole app grays out and freezes. Absolutely ridiculous.
2. Annoyingly slow
3. Now the first two issues are enough to render this app as totally useless and throw it to hell, but to make matters even worse, the design and terminology in the app are completely inconsistent with the full blown full web version. It's like using two different products from two different companies. It's as if Autotask don't really want anyone to use this app at all.
Great job Autotask! >:-(
Needs some love
I want to like it, but I don't :( Hasn't been updated for the iPhone 5 screen size. Apparently reloads data from the server every time you do anything, which makes going 'back' tedious. Ticket search only seems to work for your own in-progress tickets. Can't view complete history of tickets. It's sort of okay for just entering time and creating new tickets, but I tend to just wait until I can use the normal web interface on a PC.. Even using Mobile Safari is better!
As cumbersome as ever
Still as slow and cumbersome as it's ever been. Autotask in itself has gotten better, but the app is still horrible.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.