The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
- Ready for iPhone X, XR, Xs, Xs MAX
- Full support for iOS 12
- Improved iCloud syncing
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, just a couple of annoying bugs
A new bug has emerged where the app seems to use a lot of CPU and battery when using it. This causes my phone to get hot and drains the battery quickly. I’ve deleted all the completed items to declutter it but that hasn’t fixed it. Hopefully the developer can find the bug and fix it.
I have been using Awesome Note for years and loved the original app, but Awesome Note 2 does not work properly. Even with the lock on notes, my note content gets deleted and can’t be recovered. I’ve had very important and special notes just disappear. I have tried contacting the app developers multiple times in-app, on their website and the App store. I’m very disappointed that no one has ever gotten in contact with me to try to fix the problem, which l have been trying to report for almost a year. The app is virtually unusable now as I’m forever worried anything l put into a note will be deleted. It’s happened at least 6 times now to individual notes and is just unacceptable. Really hoping the developers will look into it please!!
More confusing the more I try to use it
This UX of this app is pretty bad and tbh, it's never been great.
Here's a few annoying things:
To do is constantly alert bubbled since I have things in my calendar, which makes this function pointless. So I have a flight (or did, thx rona) in a few months, I don't need a bubble for that - imminent stuff only!
Then there's the anniversary function. It's just bad. You get like one audio alert if you're lucky. Despite having all badges and notifications etc on, there's nothing. Would be the ideal time to put a pip on the app icon or something.
Finally, who knows where the documentation is for everything? I've used AN for a good while and mainly because of the backup to Google, which stopped working ages ago so it's time for a change but I don't know where to start to export the data without a manual copy paste.
The app is definitely not making life easier these days.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BRID
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.