The Energy Manager App unfolds its full potential in connection with a fully integrated smart meter from B-control.
The Energy Manager EM100 is the ideal energy meter for capturing the power consumption of your house in real-time
and directly taking action to lower energy costs.
Through an easy data transfer via ethernet or wifi you can call up your power consumption conveniently from a
smartphone, tablet, or PC.
The Energy Manager App offers a multitude of graphical assessments, which document your success and identify further possibilities of
The following functions await you in the app:
- Display of momentary consumption
- Display of momentary consumption as progression curve
- Display of consumption itemized according to your 3-phase connection
- Energy Stopwatch: measure the costs of individual appliances
- Budget calculator: Keep an overview of your monthly budget
- Display of past consumption data in diagrams
- Display of your electricity tariff
- Display of current meter readings
You produce your own energy? The Energy Manager EM210 enables you to optimize your energy supply.
You have control over when you draw and feed in power. Through the controlled usage of your self-produced power you not only
sink your electricity costs, you also reduce the dependency of rising prices in the electricity market.
In connection with the EM210 you have access to the following additional functions with the app:
- Display of momentary power supply or feed-in
- Display of all past values in diagrams designated as power supply or feed-in
With the EM300 the individual circuits can be read out with the B-control sensors via the RS485 interface of the Energy Manager.
If sensors are connected to the EM300, the following values are available in the app:
- Power consumption values of individual circuits in real-time
- Power consumption of individual circuits as a real-time curve
- Historical consumption data of individual circuits in diagrams
- Comparable representation of the consumption data of individual circuits
The Energy Manager firmware 2.04 (Release 02/2018) requires an update of the iOS app to version 1.25.
With this update to firmware 2.04 sensors connected to the Energy Manager can be arranged in groups.
Additionally, we improved some aspects of the app.
Hint: App version 1.22 and older will be incompatible with firmware rev. 2.04.
The developer, TQ-Systems GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.