Create, manage, edit and share your baby gift registries on the Baby Bunting mobile app. The new scan feature makes it easier than ever to add products to your gift registry while in store, as you scan your way through the aisles.
Don't fancy roaming the store? Build your lists at home by browsing Baby Bunting's broad range of products including all the top brands such as Britax, Bugaboo, Steelcraft, Boori, Baby Jogger, Tommee Tippee, Oricom, and many more.
Download our app now to:
• Create, manage and edit your registry by scanning product in store or browsing the products in the app. Create as many registries as you need and only share what you want.
• Share gift registries and products with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, email, and text so they can buy online via the Baby Bunting website or in store.
• Not ready to create a gift registry but want to save the products you like? Favourite your products and add to the gift registry when ready.
• Present your Baby Bunting loyalty card stored in the app when at the checkout in store to receive loyalty rewards.
We'll save your registry to the website, and show you when someone purchases gifts for you within the app.
Download now to get started.
- Discover a new look and feel
- Understand what products are available online, and which ones are in store only
- See all of your selected products in your gift registry, including the ones that are available for purchase in store only
- Easily scan products in store with our new and improved barcode scanner
- Get accurate and fast product recommendations with our enhanced search feature
- Enjoy a faster and smoother experience with improved page load speed and less bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst and most frustrating experience
I was really excited about doing a registry for my shower and it seemed logical that it would be with baby bunting as it has a large range and a lot of stores however from the get go everything about this registry and app has been horrific. The first registry I did deleted itself after spending hours at the store scanning (the scanner takes so long to recognise the labels and sometimes the labels don’t work), the store person said it was due to an update. From then on I tried to do it on the app from home (searching and adding the things that I saw that I liked) there are so many items on the baby bunting website or instore that are not on the app so they can’t be added to to registry. I pretty much gave up on it and deleted a lot of stuff that was doubled up due to slow scanning. I decided when people started asking for ideas to try it again and added a few things for those people to pick from, I could see on the app the items that I wanted on my registry however when I sent it out the viewable link had all the double-up and other items that I deleted so that my guests could purchase against my registry. It’s really sad that they can’t get something as basic and traditional as a gift registry right.
Did you even finish the app before releasing it?
I’ve had this app all of 10 minutes and so far it’s been more stressful than my entire pregnancy.
I’ve had to do so much back and forth between the old website and the new just to get my profile up and running, only to be told to ‘download the registry app!’ On the new website, so I did.
After having the app constantly crash every time I tried to edit my exisiting registry (transferred over from the old website) and having to just delete it and start all over again, to having at least 70% of the pictures for items not load, or show the wrong image ($1000 cot displaying a sheet set image??) this app was supposed to make things easier, especially when it comes to sharing it with friends and family so they now what to buy, but now I’m dreading having to do that, cause god knows what’s going to go wrong there. I understand every app has problems, but going by the dates on reviews, it’s like you’re not even going to bother addressing the issues let alone fix them.
Terrible app, when trying to set it up it kept sending me the verification link to my email however would just redirect me back to the login. Finally got it set up and thought setting up a gift registry would be a great idea for baby shower ideas however when using the app over 95% of the items don’t even display a picture of the item making it incredibly difficult to know what your actually selecting unless you have seen it in store. Finally made a gift registry with great difficulties only to find that the link you share with your guests stoped working a week after being shared. So went through the trouble of setting up another registry only to face more difficulties, decided to go in store one day and attempt to scan the items we wanted with the barcode scanner. So many items “could not be found” even whilst standing there holding the item. Considering the size of baby bunting as a business very very disappointing experience for something that is supposed to make things easier.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.