Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, night mode, Siri shortcuts, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Integration with SIRI shortcuts: most action can be voice activated
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Activate the night mode with a dark background
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for tracking everything for babies!
I have use this app for the past 2 1/2 years for my two kids one in the other now nine months. It is so easy to use everything from nappies, bottle, how much they ate, medicine and the dosage appointments, Dr visits, photos, I mean everything! It is so easy to use and each week day month you can generate a chart. Especially useful as my son has asthma and at our specialist visits we are easily able to comprehensively provide records. Like any app it all depends on how frequently you use it. We use it all the time and it is easy once you get used to it (which isn't hard at all!)
This app is amazing for tracking your babies daily habits. I have found it invaluable these last 3 weeks of my newborns life. It lets me record how often she's feeding and sleeping and how many wet/dirty nappies she's having in a 24 hour period. This alone is worth the money for the app! It also has other great functions like recording her weight etc and plotting graphs so I can see the percentile she's on. This app gives me a lot of peace of mind, and it's easy to use. Love how you can sync multiple phones so my partner can also use it at the same time.
Highly recommend from birth onward!
So useful for tracking everything between parents
This app handles everything that’s important for the newborn, and synchronises nicely between parents so that it’s easy for one parent to start an activity and the other to finish it. Highly recommended.
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2019 Seacloud Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.