Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Execute most action with voice commands via SIRI shortcuts
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* Activate night mode with a dark background
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant application for tracking all my 5 day old babies daily events and activities. Makes breast feeding so much easier for my wife as logging of each feed is very simple and fast. With the ability to track and graph data every day you can very quickly start to see trends in your babies development, from how often nappy changes are occurring to graphing the increase in length and frequency of breast feeding...
Upon starting the application for the first time you will have to complete a free registration. This in turn enables you to access the data from the companies website and also nominate others e.g. (Mother and father) to be able to each have the application installed on each of their iPads or iPhones and both enter and see all data being added for their child, or children (multiple).
This application really stands out from the rest.. I would recommend this to any new or existing parents.
Simply The Best!!
This is without a doubt simply the best app we've tried for our baby. The elegance of the interface, smooth operation and incredible amount of data we can capture about our child is amazing. People everywhere have been astounded when we pull this out. Add this to the fact that we are using it as a planner (because it connects to calendar), a communicator (we send messages to each other) and will shortly be using it to monitor our little one while the nanny takes over. We are the biggest fans!! Well done!!
THE BEST Baby logging app on the market!
This is just what I've been looking for.
Excellent layout / format. Especially the colour coded graphing & being able to filter views.
Instant transparency. See how routines & patterns develop & evolve.
Covers everything a baby does, so everything & anything can be logged.
I really love how start & finish times for all timed events can be modified, so an event can still entered that occurred previously.
ie: forgot to log a nappy change or feed.
The quick reference table tells you how long ago key events occurred; last nappy change, feed, sleep & express.
Very well thought out. A thorough all in one baby diary / logging app, including photo album.
Great for providing important info for doctors & Maternal & Child Health nurses.
Being a first time mum, this app makes my life & managing my baby easier.
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Seacloud Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.