The Baby-Led Weaning Recipes app contains over 250 delicious recipes (all suitable from 6 months), with monthly guides and routines, to support busy parents and make your weaning journey as easy and enjoyable as possible.
My goal is to supply you with recipes that are quick to prepare, yet nutrient-rich so that your baby can grow up enjoying healthy and nutritious but, above all, TASTY foods!
Key app features:
* 250+ delicious, family-friendly recipes
* A clean, bright design that is easy to navigate
* Monthly guides and routines (from 6-12 months)
* Recipes divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack sections
* Search for your favourite family recipes by recipe name and ingredient
* Save your favourites so they are easy to find
* A bonus ‘special occasions’ section for parties and seasonal family events
* Free help and support, directly or via my online support group
* Free app updates and improvements on a regular basis
* Two new recipes added every week (from July 2019)
* Add recipe ingredients directly into your shopping basket
* A guide on how to prepare your child’s first finger foods
* Filter recipes by your specific dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and egg free)
* Search for recipes by ingredient, as well as by recipe name
* A new ‘like’ button feature so that you can quickly identify the most popular recipes
* Fun recipe videos on selected dishes
Access Exclusive Recipes:
Now there is an opportunity for you to enjoy an extra 48+ exclusive recipes every year.
The Quarterly Subscription to Baby-Led Weaning Recipes is available for $1.49 per quarter. These recipes will be delicious, nutritious and seasonal – allowing you an increasing number of recipes at your fingertips to keep things fresh and new in your kitchen.
Your subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically each quarter and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Access to premium content will continue up to the end of the subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial or introductory period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Quarterly Subscriptions, where applicable.
I hope you enjoy the recipes. Please do contact me if you have any questions or require any support, I am always happy to help.
Performance and optimisation improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had this app for a couple of years now, and I’m finding I use it more and more (toddler and baby). There is just so much content on there that I would recommend also joining the Facebook page for recommendations of popular recipes.
Use your discretion with things like sugar content in the baking recipes, it’s easily left out or reduced to what you’re happy with.
Most of all enjoy cooking at home and providing a range of food for your family.
Feeling Let Down
When I bought this app I had access to all the recipes. I paid for the full version. Now I find that I have to pay more for “premium recipes” even though I’ve already paid for the app. This feels like stealing. And it’s rotten. Once you pay for the app, the recipes should all be available. No adding them later and asking for more money. I’m not even sure why “banana pancake bites” should be “premium”. I would prefer my money back and to move on from using this app.
Despite comments from the developer, my review still stands and is completely valid. I haven’t had any desire to use the app since I’ve been unable to access all content. For the price paid, asking for a subscription after the fact, is ethically questionable.
Developer Response ,
It’s important the app is constantly updated with fresh content, I pride myself in adding two new recipes every week. For the price paid you can access nearly 300 recipes which is incredible value compared to a cookbook. The subscription is optional but vitally important to ensure I can provide the updates and support my users need.
Fantastic app - designed by a mum who understands kids food habits
I’ve had these apps for over three years now, using them for my first child initially and I’ve just had my second baby - can’t wait to delve into them again. We make so many of the recipes times and time again, particularly the snacks, a particular favourite is the pear and courgette bread. Thank you for all the wonderful recipes and hard work you put into these apps!
- Natalie Peall
- 58 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Starsky Creative Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Led Weaning Cookbook $2.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.