NIH Toolbox Standing Balance Test
This task is designed to assess postural sway and to determine participants’ vestibulo-spinal function. Children ages 3-6 are asked to complete the first four poses; participants ages 7 years and above are asked to complete all five poses.
The task order is always the same:
• Pose 1: flat surface, feet together, eyes open
• Pose 2: flat surface, feet together, eyes closed
• Pose 3: on foam, feet together, eyes open
• Pose 4: on foam, feet together, eyes closed
• Pose 5: flat surface, tandem stance, eyes open
- Connectivity improvements
b/w secondary device and iPad running Standing Balance test
- iPhones support
- IOS 13 support
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Glinberg & Associates, Inc.
- 2.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 National Institutes of Health and Northwestern University
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.