Barista is teaches you popular coffee brewing methods. You can create recipes and manage parameters and steps to guide your brewing session so you can make the perfect cup of coffee.
• NEW: You can now enter a short custom description for your recipe!
• NEW: You can now specify a duration for each brew step! For example, you can do things like "At 1:00, Pour 100g in 20s".
• NEW: You can now specify a final desired brew time.
• NEW: Added new step kinds to support fancy AeroPress recipes: steep, plunge, swirl, and more!
• IMPROVED: Use a numeric keypad instead of sliders and steppers. Directly enter the value you want!
• CHANGED: Temperature scale will now respect your system settings (Settings → Language & Region → Temperature Unit). You no longer have to worry about setting the scale.
• CHANGED: Specifying time is now optional for steps. If you specify "0:30" for a step, the step will automatically trigger when the elapsed time reaches 30 seconds.
• CHANGED: If you omit the time you will manually have to start the step. Because this behavior is similar to the "pause" functionality, the "pause" feature was removed.
• CHANGED: Many of the default recipes have changed. Check them out!
• CHANGED: You can now rearrange brew steps to any order you want.
• FIXED: When copying existing timers, water temperature is now properly copied.
• FIXED: Fixes a bug for users where selecting a coffee bean for a recipe does not get saved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.