Baritastic is the # 1 app for bariatric surgery!
Baritatric surgery patients have specific goals, requirements and guidelines before and after surgery.
And now there is a free app specifically built for bariatric surgery patients.
* Nutrition and Water Tracking
* Reminders - Vitamins, Water, Protein Shakes, Meals, Other
* Bariatric Food, Water, and Bite Timer
* Create a Photo Timeline to Track Your Journey
* Patient Journal - Log thoughts, take pics, rate your hunger and happiness.
* Newbie Checklist - Stay on task and get to surgery.
* Bariatric Surgery Specific Recipes
* Bariatric Surgery Specific Resources
* Baritastic Social Support Group
* Connect to YOUR Bariatric Program Through the Baritastic App
* Body Mass Index Chart
* and more!
Whether you are considering weight loss surgery or are already losing weight, this app is for you. Lap Band, gastric bypass, gastric sleeve, gastric balloon, duodenal switch - it's all here.
* Notes *
We are always improving the app and appreciate your feedback.
If your bariatric program hasn't given you a code, ask them for one or tell them about Baritastic and we'll get them set-up.
- Connect with Apple Health Kit to keep track of your steps. Go to Settings Screen >Device and Apps > Connect an App> Apple HealthKit.
- Water Log issue fixed
- Goals related crash fixed
- Other improvements to the app
Ratings and Reviews
I live in Australia and I love this app for tracking my food intake following RnY bypass Surgery. In particular I like being able to track my protein, set reminders and save common foods I use. I note though that some updates have changed the 'recent' category to exclude things I use all the time and instead give me things I used in my first few weeks after surgery. Very frustrating, but hoping this glitch will be ironed out quickly.
My sister recommended this app so I thought I’d give it a trey as I only had my surgery on the 30th July 2019.
I was astounded by what is in this app. You haven’t missed anything. I’m looking forward to using the recipes.
Thankyou to whomever made this app.
This is a super easy app to use! I hate tracking so I’ve had this for a while without using it but I’ve been using it for about two weeks now consistently and I’m finding it better than others I’ve tried. It would be almost perfect if it recognised Australian brands, I’ve had to load almost everything packaged myself and sometimes I have to guess what fresh food is listed under - pepper instead of capsicum etc. definitely recommend!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBL Media LLC
- 52.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NBL Media LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.