Collect hundreds of legendary heroes and engage in high risk, high reward card battle games in Battlejack, the only fantasy RPG game with a unique blackjack-inspired card battle system!
Help the heroes free the mythical tree Yggdrasil and restore the elemental balance to Midgard. Join a guild and battle Titans in epic RPG card games. As you battle Titans, deal battle cards that equal exactly 21 to deal the most damage, just like in blackjack!
Start your fantastical journey today in Battlejack, the only RPG game that uses a blackjack card battle system!
EXPLORE FANTASTICAL WORLDS
• Enjoy a fantasy story that leads you on an epic journey!
• The fantasy world of Midgard is full of adventures!
• Enjoy the all new Dark Maze, where you will encounter powerful enemies and face challenges like never before.
• Play this card RPG while killing time waiting for your bus or sitting on the toilet. Ain't modern gaming awesome?
CARD BATTLES – VICTORY OR NOTHING
• RPG fun full of exploring, collecting and customizing with a blackjack twist!
• In a card battle, score 21 to unlock a massive boost to all heroes.
• Like a real Blackjack game, you will face consequences if you're too greedy. Play it safe and don't get punished or try to defy the odds and risk it all.
COLLECT LEGENDARY HEROES
• Card collecting games – Collect trading cards for hundreds of unique heroes from the enemies you slay!
• Legendary heroes can be mixed and matched to create the perfect team from an troll-YAAAARRR!-pirate alliance to a cute unicorn- kitten squad: the possibilities are endless!
EVOLVE & EQUIP HUNDREDS OF HEROES
• Want heroes stronger than a fire mecha? What about a mega-powerful-lava-spitting-shredder-of-doom-and-death?!
• Legendary heroes can be fused, upgraded and customized to make them even stronger and cooler!
• Battle using the right party combinations to make your newbish weaklings become mighty gods in every card battle!
SLAY EPIC TITANS IN A GUILD
• Battle Titans with your guildmates, and help each other climb to the top of the leaderboard!
• As the goblin proverb says: If you want to wipe fast, fight alone; if you want to wipe far, fight together. Or something like that.
Enjoy an epic, fantasy story full of heroes, Titans and challenge yourself in turn based games inspired by blackjack! Join the legendary heroes on the quest to free the mythical tree Yggdrasil and restore elemental balance to the world of Midgard in Battlejack!
Download today to play turn-based card games and battle alongside the heroes of Midgard!
- New hero: Loki
- New awakening skills
- Scroll upgrade prices reduced
- Balance changes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game :)
I have been playing this game for about a year now. I became dissatisfied with UKEN’s now closed Titans, but liked the idea of card battle.
Battlejack is very easy to play, but isn’t easy to reach end game. The difficulty increases as you progress, and the developers are still active, creating more heroes and modifying the game (quests, challenges, etc).
The game is based around the game of blackjack (or 21), and the closer you get to 21, the harder your team of heroes attacks.
Gambling themes aside, this game appears to draw a mature audience, with seemingly very few kids. The player base all appear to be nice and friendly.
There are micro transactions, which is how the game survives. Personally, I have reached the level cap of 150 with mount spending money. Although, in terms of heroes, I have a very long road ahead to get the newest ones.
The game did stagnate a little, as there was a partnership between Grand Crew and someone else. But after the game went solely to Grand Crew, it’s seen much more developer love.
Overall, it’s a solid game, that has taken the place of every other mobile game on my phone. :)
Amazing except for app crashes
I absolutely love this game! Easy at first, but with lots of (really!) challenging enemies later on. I also like the huge diversity in heroes.
Unfortunately, the app occasionally crashes - usually at the worst possible time. On several occasions I have spent heaps of gems to revive my heroes when they were just about to defeat an extremely difficult boss...only to have the app crash, leaving me without a victory OR my gems (or energy/invites depending). It’s particularly frustrating when I’ve been trying to defeat the same boss with (almost) non-stop playing for days on end (I’m on holidays haha) and to finally get close only to have it crash.
If it weren’t for the crashes I would rate it 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey Squarekolt. There was an issue over the weekend that has been fixed already, please try to login again! :) If you still get an error, please contact our Customer Service, they are waiting to help you out!
The game so far
Fun game, plenty to do, always some event on, satisfying when getting a 21 and trying to get the heroes you want and upgrade them is a nice chase.
However the wait time for chests to unlock, the boss fights that are impossible unless you have a stack of gems to throw at it, the 3 limit of potions you can only use and the rarity rate, makes it very frustrating.
- Grand Cru Oy
- 250.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Grand Cru
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gems $7.99
- Pile of Gems $7.99
- Bag of Gems $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.